How far would you go to an Elsa doll..

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair no nor do I, I don't see the hype in it at all!!!!! but if that's what they wanted.... id have to think very very carefully about whether or not I could reeeeeeeally not get it for them!

I can't believe no where has these things. Two mondays in a row a Tesco near me has had them x

I get that many kids want it and of course if mine wanted it that much I would get it (we have got it but bought it before the hype) however I wouldn't go crazy trying to get it and start fights over a doll

I think if it was me I'd prob have it bought early and hope they still wanted it, if not I probably would pay a bit extra but not the crazy prices tho. In fairness tho, in sales I do buy more than one of the item if it's good reduction, not to sell but my family has 4 boys 12 weeks between them so in tescos got 4 lego sets reduced from 40 to 10. I was there first to get them so yes the next person maybe didn't get it but it just saved me a fortune on birthday presents for next year

Never because after Christmas I would feel insane pating over the odds for something same price week after xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"