• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How good is amazon black friday week??

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will pop up on your screen.

i managed to get the wii, brio and timmy time box set, but deleted the lot, they werent good bargains at all!

I got the leapfrog ball, TT cassettes, nappies size 3 and 3+ and the in the night garden dvds :happydance:

After 4 days of not seeing anything I wanted, I've just got the Toy Story blu-ray boxset for £13. :happydance:

I got the wipes and chuggington dvd box set well...OH did as I argued I didn't want to pay for the chuggington box set :rofl:

I got nappies, toy story box set and the pony train but I really wanted the vtech penguin. I am on the wait list but think I am too late for it now :(

I got the wipes and the nappy bin cassettes. Yay for bargainacious clean bums!

I didn't even see wipes on there, but I was on my phone and I last checked at like 4pm lol! I can buy 3 packs of Johnsons at Home Bargains for like £2.70 though :D Nothing catching my eye today either yet - and I'm off to work again today xx

My boots just arrived, love them :D but I want them now not Christmas lol

I didn't bother with the wipes as huggies pure are £6 for 9 packs in Tesco at the moment so I've got a massive stock in :haha:

I've honestly thought the past 2 days were mainly repeats of the reject stuff! xx

How does the lovefilm subscription work?
Is it an online voucher?

I'm going to get OH it I think, ive just cancelled mine, but he used it all the time. x

I have got lots of amazon black friday one im most happy about tho is thishttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007B6XNIC/ref=gb1h_tit_c-1_0267_APIOSMFHPWS5K?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=0TM58FZM4V9QCSQKZ3K3&pf_rd_i=350613011&pf_rd_p=344320267 an electric scooter for the OH. he wanted one so he got one :happydance:

also got
a watch
cd
3 dvds
2 xbox games
ps3 game

I've had 4 things off there this week, missed a jumper I wanted this morning but I've not seen anything else xx

i got the love film yesterday, and cancelling our current one, as it works out cheaper to get this for 6 months and be bale to rent a disc, whereas the one we are currently on is £5 a month just for online streaming

any one know what the mens bench hat gloves and scarf went for last time?

arge #10 on the waiting list and still not been ofered it 7 mins later :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back