How high is the possibility of her being pregnant?

TheDarkCross

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I am new to this forum and want to ask what you people think about the situation of me and my girlfriend.
So this is the current situation:

She started her period on the 8th of February (starting to bleed)
She was 2 to 4 days late on that period.
The last day of her period was on the 12th of February (ending to bleed)
On the 12th of February we had sex and the condom broke. (i didnt cum inside her but sperm is sperm i guess)
She is 19 years old.

During the time we had sex she was rather dry and also the next view days after the accident her cervical fluid was rather dry, or just sticky and creamy.
About 2 weeks later she was very horny and her cervical mucus was watery but not that stretchy and not fully egg white either.

She is now more than 2 weeks late for her period.

We already made 2 pregnancy tests (Femtest) on the 19th and 21st of March and both of them came out as negative. Both tests were done with the morning urine.
On the 27th of March she made another pregnancy test (Viola) and again it came out as negative with the morning urine.
She made another test today on the 29th of March (Femtest) again first thing in the morning and once again it was negative.

She didnt have any signs of pregnancy.
She only had mood swings once a week ago for a short period of time and she felt bloated a week ago for a few hours but thats it.
There are no signs that indicate a pregnancy as far as i can tell.

We have both been stressed about wether she is pregnant or not so we are thinking that this is why she has missed her period. But is it normal that stress can make the period 2 weeks late or even miss a period???

Please tell me your opinion on how high the chance is of her being pregnant and if not why she isnt getting her period.
Thanks a lot :)

Stress can definitely make a period late or make a woman miss it completely.

My suggestion would be to go to the doctor and get a blood test done. That way you will know for sure.

Good luck!

It's a possibility.

I agree though, go doctors then you will know for sure :thumbup:

It's pretty unlikely that she was fertile at the time the condom broke. There are tons of things that can make a cycle irregular. If she's really concerned, she should go get a blood test to know for sure.

try going to the doctors for a blood test. itll give her the most accurate result. good luck.

yeah, the only way you can test is with a test.. if they keep coming out negative it sounds like chances are low - but deffo worth getting a blood test if you're worried..

the chances sound low by the dates you described ushally u arntt very fertile straight after ur period, but i would get a blood test just to be sure, somtimes stress of it can make you late

Deja Vu.

We can't tell you. Get a HPT or blood test. And be careful next time - for example, maybe your gf can go on the pill aswell.

Deja Vu. We can't tell you. Get a HPT or blood test. And be careful next time - for example, maybe your gf can go on the pill aswell.

dailymail - i have to laugh that your 'deja vu' posted twice - it gave me deja vu:haha:

If the tests are negative she is probably not and worrying about her period can make it not happen too. If you're really concerned see a doctor but my doctor told me the home tests are 99.9% reliable these days.

Deja Vu. We can't tell you. Get a HPT or blood test. And be careful next time - for example, maybe your gf can go on the pill aswell.

i wrote in the description that she got a HPT done... clearly shows that ur not reading anything :p
thx anyways xD

i wrote in the description that she got a HPT done... clearly shows that ur not reading anything :p

Clearly shows that you weren't reading the rules that this is for teen pregnancy only and 'am i pregnant' threads aren't permitted.

thx anyways xD

i dont think its a case that you think we aren't reading your post and replying on the fly its just that we get so many posts on this section of the forum (it may happen to other sections too but i don't see it there) that ask "am i pregnant?" or "with my symptoms, am i pregnant" when the fact is that we aren't doctors so we cannot safely say yes or no to these questions. its not you, it just sometimes it get tedious. sorry if this sounded mean, i just wanted to clarify.

however, i also agree with the other girls. go to your GP and get a blood test done. thats a sure-fire way of knowing if she's pregnant or not.

agree with sb22,
fact is if you know she might be pregnant which is why you are asking in the first place, but none of us can tel you wether she is or not :shrug:
all we can say is take a HPT, and if youv done that but your not satisfied witht the results take another or a couple more in a little while...and if your still not satisfied then go see your GP.
If it turns out she is pg then your more than welcome here for support and guidance but im afraid theres not an awful lot we can do in the mean time...especially given the forum rules.
xxx

just FYI
Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive or waiting to try for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Forum Rules & Privacy Policy
BabyandBump opperates a strict NO under 18's using the forum for the following:
Waiting to try (WTT)
Trying to conceive (TTC)
(Non-pregnant minors using the 'Teen Pregnancy' forum may have their account restricted or banned without warning).

If you are 18 or over and not sure if you are pregnant please use a more appropriate area of our forum for advice/support.
Trying To Conceive
Pregnancy Tests Gallery

Any members who notice threads not cooperating with the guidelines for this section can click 'report post' that can be located underneath the members avatar. All help is very much appreciated.

Thank you
BabyandBump Team

Moved to 2ww with 1 day redirection.

:D

well first...i just want to say that im sorry that you and your girlfriend are going through a stressful time. missing your period in general is stressful, let alone 2 weeks +..
if she has taken a pregnancy test several times already and it was neg..then i think you both can start breathing again...its highly doubtful she is pregnant..especially because shes not complaining about any symptoms. I dont know why her period is late but its not uncommon for women to have a late period, even if its never happened before. To go to a doctor to tell him that your girlfriend is 2ww...all he will do is give you a blood test and not say much about the missed period other then its common and if her period doesnt come by such and such time, to come back.

I wish you both luck!

it's HIGHLY possible she just didn't ovulate on this cycle and therefore would have no reason to shed her uterine lining. Stress can do this so can weight issues such as anorexia and/or obesity. If she falls into a very low or very high weight range then that could be your answer right there. Like the other girls have said: get your GP or OBGYN to do a blood test. That's the ONLY way to figure it out unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->