How hungry?

We've been here a year. Before that we PCS'd three times in three years so it's such a relief to be somewhere for a while.

It's funny because I have no gallbladder and before I was so so regular, and had to watch if I ate anything greasy. Now my system is at a halt, but that's not stopped me from starving apparently.

My momma told me today to "feed that baby" and quit worrying so much. I guess I'm going to go with the general consensus. Hubs also wants to go to Chilis this evening and it's going to be either amazing or terrible.

Hah. Turkey is normally a 2 year accompanied tour, but my husband IPCOT'd (In Place Consecutive Overseas Tours) so we have actually been here for a little over 3 1/2 years. We are only going back to the states because his overseas list was SOO bad... Osan AB, Korea and Kunsan AB, Korea. What branch?? My hubs is USAF.

And yes definitely feed the baby. But try to eat a lot of fiber, that's how I've been keeping things rolling. Fiber bread, fiber cereal, fiber breakfast bars. Lots of green veggies (spinach and romaine lettuce)

USAF too! His Deros is 2017, unless he gets the opportunity to extend. Cola and utility allowance, plus my job with post allowance makes the decision a no brainer if he can financially. My heart is still in the states though. Anywhere on the east coast would make me happy. We were at Cannon last base, and New Mexico is definitely not my thing.

Korea is, aside from guam, my worst nightmare.

Ahahah we are going to Holloman in April!!!! I wouldn't have minded Guam, especially after Incirlik lol. It was CRAZY!!!

I'm 5 + 6 and feel so hungry all the time! I don't have much nausea, I just need to eat!!!! Its so weird cause with my son I was so sick I couldn't eat properly but now I just can't stop lol!!! I get a bit of nausea if I eat and don't drink and first thing in the morning when I haven't eaten all night but never been sick. I am really gassy though lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->