How I got my BFP two times in a row, and how YOU CAN, TOO!

My DH would never ejaculate into a cup, but I wonder whether the same process can be used effectively - add egg white first, lube up externally with preseed, then BD, then add cup, then female orgasm.

Also, I didn't quite follow why you suggest leaning forward or sitting up for the orgasm. I always prefer on my back. Do you think it matters?

I like the careful analysis you have done in order to make your ttc successful.

I was wondering that too.

I have been thinking about this, and would like to give it a try but we can't buy softcups or any kind of menstrual cup in Australia. I already have a silicon diva cup that I bought on the internet a while back, and I use that as a menstrual cup. I also have a diaphragm somewhere in storage, but have no idea in which box so it would be rather inconvenient.

Anyway, the diva cup I have handy so I am thinking to try with that, but diva cups are much taller vertically than softcups. I am wondering whether if I was to put the diva cup in after sex and then orgasmed while sitting up it would fall too far away from my cervix and would not get "sucked up" by the orgasm. The only way to find out is to try I know, but I am trying to weigh up whether the sit up and orgasm with a diva cup or bum up on a pillow would be the better option.

Perhaps if unsure I should put the diva cup in, sit up to orgasm and then lean back with my bum up as well! Lol, DH will really think I've gone mad :)

Apparently diva cup is the longest cup for sale. I don't know that it will work :-(

I thought pineapple post ovulation could have bad side effects??

xxx

Airotciv, there is a tricky problem with pineapple. Post ovulation, its properties are almost proven to assiat in implantation. However, after conception actually occurs and all the way through birth, you need to limit your intake as too much pineapple juice can cause a miscarriage. This is why it's important to eat it only five days after ovulation, and not go crazy overboard.

Good luck!!

Kahlua,

I am in the US too. Is there a certain brand of eggwhites you bought? I'm afraid of getting the wrong thing. I see a lot of liquid eggs and I'm afraid I will get the wrong thing. Thanks for sharing. Just the other day another lady put a thread swearing by eggwhites...

thanks for sharing ya intresting story wow!! that sounds promising lol iv heard that real egg whites can be used as a sperm friendly lub,, but good thing you mention about the real ones and not the other ones which can cause infection ,, good point :D as for the soft cups iv been dying to try those for the past month and half and i badly want to get some of those,, my OH sadly has been haven trouble with his :spermy: he was so imbarrassed bless him he went to see a diffrent doctor at another clinic and the doctor told him his :spermy: keeps getting pressed backwards and thats causing him pain when we try to BD, when i have an OOOo gasm sorry TMI, lol when my vaginal muscles sqeeze im actually grasping him tight to try to stop his :spermy: from leaking out and some days hes been in abit of pain for days afterwards and causing his blockage,, iv mention the softcups to him and he said WAT R THOSE??? but hes willing to try anything and atmo im doing opks everyday this month to determin my ovulation[-o< so im concidering getting some of those soft cups soon prehaps if it doesnt happen this month :dohh:

Miaowzen, you could try ordering Instead cups online. I ordered PreSeed online from Ebay (from the UK) when I didn't know that it was sold in the US. I bet it you can do it in other countries too. Just costs more for shipping.

My DH would never ejaculate into a cup, but I wonder whether the same process can be used effectively - add egg white first, lube up externally with preseed, then BD, then add cup, then female orgasm.

Also, I didn't quite follow why you suggest leaning forward or sitting up for the orgasm. I always prefer on my back. Do you think it matters?

I like the careful analysis you have done in order to make your ttc successful.

Thats how we conceived in 2008 , but you dont need preseed because the egg whites are very slippery and messy also you only need about 3ml . I layed on my back while inserting the instead cup and then fell asleep and took the cup out the next day.

I can't order anything online because I don't have an address, but thanks for the suggestion :)

Thats how we conceived in 2008 , but you dont need preseed because the egg whites are very slippery and messy also you only need about 3ml . I layed on my back while inserting the instead cup and then fell asleep and took the cup out the next day.

Are you trying this way again or did the process put you off last time?

I can't order anything online because I don't have an address, but thanks for the suggestion :)

You could always ask someone like a friend or family member or maybe even work to have it delivered to them. If you were comfortable with that. The boxes aren't marked with whats in it so they won't know unless you tell them :flower:

Well that's good to know. My family sometimes opens my mail so I only buy things that are not private. Anyway, not enough time for this cycle, but I might consider it for the next one. :)

Well that's good to know. My family sometimes opens my mail so I only buy things that are not private. Anyway, not enough time for this cycle, but I might consider it for the next one. :)

If you do try it for next cycle, the instead cups are made for AF! So you could say you are trying a new period thing. :shrug: And if the people opening your mail are male (hehe), they will probably run fast from any talk of AF!

Lately around ovulation I just do the Baking soda finger as I read it raises the PH of the whole reproductive area for up to 4 hours. but this cycle I am thinking about doing that along with the egg whites. then BDing then putting in my moon cup.

Hello
Thanks for brightening my day! This is HILARIOUS. Don't get me wrong - fantastic it worked for you and I'm not knocking you - but if I suggested this to my husband he'd think I was absolutely mental. We're trying to make a baby, not an omlette! :)
I REPEAT - NOT KNOCKING ANYONE! :) x

hi me and the OH was thinking about trying that REAL liquid egg white in packets because we live in the uk i asked other day in our local big supermarket ,,when the shop assistant said hed had a few ppl popping in asking for the same stuff also,but they dont sell it, i flippen cracked up laughing :haha: i told my OH and he just :rofl: and said :haha: just goes to show what other ppl are thinking aswell whos after it :rofl: :D

i was looking at bread the other day in the supermarket and a woman next to me was humm,ing and rrhh,ing she became really chatty and then asked me wat date it was i said errrmmm i couldnt tell ya im just going off my CYCLE DAYS instead :rofl:

hi me and the OH was thinking about trying that REAL liquid egg white in packets because we live in the uk i asked other day in our local big supermarket ,,when the shop assistant said hed had a few ppl popping in asking for the same stuff also,but they dont sell it, i flippen cracked up laughing :haha: i told my OH and he just :rofl: and said :haha: just goes to show what other ppl are thinking aswell whos after it :rofl: :D

i was looking at bread the other day in the supermarket and a woman next to me was humm,ing and rrhh,ing she became really chatty and then asked me wat date it was i said errrmmm i couldnt tell ya im just going off my CYCLE DAYS instead :rofl:

:rofl:

Just tried this method tonight, so here's hoping!!! Thanks again for this post! :)

Lately around ovulation I just do the Baking soda finger as I read it raises the PH of the whole reproductive area for up to 4 hours. but this cycle I am thinking about doing that along with the egg whites. then BDing then putting in my moon cup.

Whats the baking soda thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->