How important is it?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
...to be aroused?

Last night we planned to DTD but our toddler didn't settle, I ended up staying in his room until midnight.. after working overnight the night before. By time I got to bed I was shattered and not at all in the mood! We DTD anyway but tmi I was very dry and it was quick and perfunctory!

I'm probably going to O today, trying to DTD every other day as I'm working every other night this week overnight, so can't try again tonight. Toddler was up at 5 so no chance this morning!

Will it have ruined our chances?

People have gotten pregnant during unwanted sexual encounters so I dont think being aroused or not is a deal breaker. Good luck!

Arousal is not necessary for conception just as long as the sperm gets in there your in for a chance.

Cant really add much more than what the other girls have said hun. Good luck <3

Arousal is only needed if you want to make a boy, or so the gender predictions say, to make it a more alkaline environment that favors Y sperm. It is not necessary to become pregnant in general. Good luck!

Interesting lilmisscaviar! OP i was wondering the same thing. My libido only works half the time and im so tired from having my toddler as well. So i fake arousal sometimes haha

They say when a woman orgasms the uterus contracts and that is supposed too aid in getting sperm to their destination...I read somewhere that a woman should orgasm first then right after the man should so the lubrication is alkaline and not acidic...but this can't always happen...and to alot of couples its unrealistic and many women get pregnant and not be aroused....does it greater your chances of getting pregnant I think yes and no but the most important part is :sex:during fertile time is way more important

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->