How involved with your ohs family are you?

L

Laura--x

Do you see them alot? Only when you need to? Very rarely? Do you get on with them?

I used to really get on with my ohs family, and used to spend most my time down there, but since my ohs older broter and his girlfriend had a baby ( they are 18) it seems as if i've been pushed aside.

I am hardly down ohs house anymore due to him being at college and me just feeling crap, and i get comments like ' omg your actually here!' from his little sister,his mum just isn't the same with me anymore n it really annoys me.

Oh wants me to be down there all the time like before, but i just don't feel comfortable down there anymore!

What about you girls?

Hun, I think its your hormones that are probably making you feel uncomfortable around them. Sometime during pregnancy you just dont want to be around certain people.
Theres nothing wrong with not seeing OHs family as much, They should understand that you are going to be having a family of your own soon and then will be far to busy with LO to be there all the time. Perhaps making a phone call to his mum every now and then just for a genral natter will keep things ok :)
Xxxxxxxxx

me and my OH only see his mum, stepdad and 2 younger brothers every couple of months because they live abroad. They moved out there when he was 16 and he moved in with his grandparents.

But we both live with my mum and brother and see my dad regularly and he gets on well with them :)

I think you are just feeling a bit under the weather so you feel a bit on your own and uncomfortable in some situations.

I am currently with my OH family. LOL my OH just graduated from the army so we came down to georgia to see him and spend time with him.

I used to like spending time with his family but his mother is just crabby towards me all the time and whines about EVERYTHING and is never positive about anything. So its more of a drag to see her. But his dad and i get along very well. :)

I would say I go see them when I can because we plan on getting married next year, but otherwise I probably wouldn't as often.

I'm not involved much with Lola's dad's family.They live in California,pretty far away...

I see them around the same amount I see my own parents!
When we're not stopping over at my house we're at his, so we've grown pretty tight :)
xo

I see OH's family quite a bit, they live across the road! they're very family orientated, like church, then big family roast &spending all sundays together, which bugs me cause it's suffocation but they're alright.
i get what you mean about feeling uncomfortable, my oh's bro&sis and their wife&husband are like the perfect children, whereas me&oh lived in sin (living together before we got married & not going to church anymore) so we always get annoying comments. and when my baby niece is around, we're completely ignored &not trusted with her!
i guess all you can do is try and go there more and deal with the uncomfortableness and hopefully it will ease after you seen them a bit more...?

I see OH family everyday as i spend near enough most of my time there and i do get on with them.

We see them every 6 weeks or so because they live quite far from us, but we get on really well. I hate having to go and stay at theirs though, because although they're lovely, I like being in my own house. We went this weekend and I cried from start to finish cause I wanted to go home rofl hormones x

before i was preg i never really sin my oh mum she never really boved with me she use to say hello that was about it. but as soon as i said i was pregnant she has been so pushy and false towards me it really gets on my tits lol

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->