How is this even possible?

crissyj

Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/UberWicked/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

This is my second baby but how is it possible for me to be THIS bloated?!?! I'm only 11w5d and it's super embarrassing when people ask how far along I am and I'm not even out of first tri yet. I look like I'm 20 weeks!

If it makes you feel any better, I think my bump is bigger than yours at 12w. This is also my second.With DD I didn't show until much later, and I never got really big. At 9 months people thought I was 7 months. Anyway I didn't get any stretch marks at all and my skin went nicely back to normal after having my baby. Now I'm afraid I will be HUGE by the time I deliver!

I'm almost 6 weeks along with baby #3 and I look as big as you I think. Its like whoa where did that come from?

Im having twins and I'm 10 1/2 weeks and really big. Even with 2 it seems big! And I get what you mean, when people ask how far along I am I want to lie and add a month or 2.

That doesn't seem big to me.. I was TINY with my first, but I showed quick with my 2nd, I looked like that at 10 weeks. Already feeling bloating here and I'm not even technically 4 weeks along yet by my calculations. (should be around 3w5d).

Hope everything is well!

I look like this too! Look even bigger in the evening!! X

lol i looked like that at 5 weeks. i'd start flat flat in the morning as i'm skinny and bloat up to that by the evening.
we weren't telling anyone and ended up losing our angel, but some peopled did get suspicious in the meantime and if they asked, i'd tell them it's a gas baby.
seriously, some things can happen to your body ONLY while pregnant.

This is how big I am today. Baaaah! Lol.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/UberWicked/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1.jpg

The rate I am going, I think I will be the same...will update you when I get to 12 weeks if I remember :p

I know in my case, I was a tiny bit overweight anyway to begin with, so that didn't help. But my belly sure is sticking out now...

I was only 117lbs prepregnancy and am about 123lbs now so my weight gain does not account for this massive belly haha

Holy crap this terrifies me!! I feel massive at nearly 5 weeks so I just see me going the same way you did!!

At least you've skipped the "is she fat or is she pregnant stage"

I am right on my way there with you. I only just got the bfp last weekend and I already have a baby pouch by the end of the day. I didn't 'to show with #1 until 5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->