how late is too late for 21 day bloods?

baby wisher

Trying to conceive
Reaction score
Hello ladies!! i am officially cd24 today and have been so busy due to the holidays and I havent had the chance to get my 21day blood tests. And of course my gyne's office will be closed until next mon dec 28th. So is it too late??

My luck probably so.:growlmad: I really wanted to know what the results would be this time since my DR. increased my Clomid to 100mg this round.

Hi hun not much help but didnt want to read and run Im sure someone on here has the answer xxx

7dpo is when it should be done so it depends on when you ovulated. X

i am 16dpo so im assuming its too late...huh? That really sucks!! I dont know if I can tolerate another round of clomid! I dont know about you all on clomid but it makes my PMS 1o times worse then what it normally is. AF is due around dec 28- 30 and for the past week I have been really bloated, waves of nausea through out the day, I'm starvin one minute then the nxt minute the sound of food makes me ill, then i know this is too much info but I have been doin alot of #2's which is not like me. It seems like since I started the clomid the my PMS is more severe. Can anyone relate??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->