How late is too late?

Skipps

Reaction score
Hi all :flower:

AF is presumed 2 weeks late (last 9th Nov), and I am still getting BFNs. A week ago I had a quantative HCG blood test done at the doc, and only 2IU/L. Was told by doc that if I still had symptoms and af didn't arrive in two weeks to go back and retest. However, even if I assumed I ov'd 2 weeks late, af should be here by now and still BFN on HPT. Not particularly fussed either way just hating limbo!
Have had weird symptoms which I didn't even realise were EP symptoms until I experienced them and thought "WTH" and headed to google, such as strange tugging sensation behind belly button, white lotion like CM when af was due and then the norms (fatigue, nausea, dreams, bloating, cramping etc).
Considering it could all be in my head, wondering at what point I can say I'm definately not preg and go on to enjoy the holiday season?

Sorry for the novel, and thanks in advance, currently on the other side of the world from DF for Christmas and feeling a little alone and lost.

Hugs and babydust
:dust:

Frustrating huh? Are your cycles normally regular? I would go back between the xmas and ny period and get another test done. The fact your blood test showed something is promising. Can you go elsewhere and get another done? If you are indeed pregnant then your hcg would have dramatically increased over a few days

My cycles have never been perfect but never been long either, they're usually shorter than expected. My boobs are veiny and sore and today is the most nausteated I've felt the entire cycle! I'm wondering if the hormones are kicking in or if AF is on her way.

Think you're right nov_mum, if she's not about by Tuesday I'm going to head back to the doc for a retest. Thanks!

:dust:

If your getting BFN's 19 days after the last time you had sex then they are definitely BFN's. Otherwise you can't tell if for sure if its BFN or late Ov and too early to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->