How long after did yours crawl? **Update on pg 3 post 29**

My LO did that for a week then off she went!!!

Thats apparently the sign of crawling =)

My thoughts exactly!! Its only just dawned on me that life is gonna be harder when they start crawling, Up until a week ago, he was always in the same place i left him! Now he rolls over and he can shuffle himself backwards on his bum?
Can i just ask...what is commando crawing, lo moves his arms and legs when he's on his tummy but doesn't get anywhere :lol: is that what commando is and if so, is 4 months not a bit early? Are his knees developed enough to be doin stuff like that?! Sorry if that sounds thick, i just rememeber something from massage saying dont put any pressure on the knee caps :dohh:

Have you ever seen a military movie where they are trying to stay hidden and kind of pull themselves along the ground with their arms. I don't know how to better explain it, but that is what it is. 4 months does seem kind of early, but every baby is different.

:lol: thats what he does!! except he doesn't move forward, he seems to get really frustrated that he's not actually gettin anywhere tho!!! :lol:

Gabriel did that for 4 months from 2-6 months trying to army crawl and then *ding* he finally did it.

I really hope so since she like to put her hands down, so far i've caught her everytime, but one of these days i wont be so lucky!

:sick: So not looking foward to this. OH does not lift the seat up and has horrible aim!

My LO has been commando crawling(not far just a couple feet) since 3 1/2 months. Right now(4 1/2 months) he's on all fours rocking and pushing off with his legs..but hasn't gotten the concept of really using his arms. He does roll all over the place, to where ever he wants to go. People keep telling me that he'll probably crawl early but I don't know. I was walking(and running) by 9 months my parents said. So he could be taking after me, maybe?

It sure sounds like he might.

oooh i just got a baby proofing kit and it comes with a "multi-purpose lock" in it and the pictures showing it used on the toilet seat. it does look rather odd but thought id let use know that there baby proofing out there for your toilets :) my LOs 10 months and isnt attempting to move anywhere :dohh: i think his legs are too stumpy :flower:

My LO has JUST started doing this in the last few days! She gets on all fours, rocks for a few seconds, then goes down on her belly in the 'sky diving' pose (on her belly with her arms and legs sort of raised)

Does anyone elses LO's do the sky diving pose too? or is my baby weird? :haha:

My LO has JUST started doing this in the last few days! She gets on all fours, rocks for a few seconds, then goes down on her belly in the 'sky diving' pose (on her belly with her arms and legs sort of raised)

Does anyone elses LO's do the sky diving pose too? or is my baby weird? :haha:

No, Carter does this too. And kind of swims in the air??

So exactly one month later... he is crawling!

:happydance: and :cry: at the same time!

go carter!!!! wow hes a good crawler, your going to have your hands full :)

Lewis has been up on all fours rocking since before Xmas. But still can't work out how to crawl, he slides backwards when he's trying to work it out but that's not intentional.

Anyone any tips?

We have had him on a blanket on the floor a lot. He has hardly used his jumperoo at all the past month.

Lottie never did rocking started getting up on all 4s @ 9 months only 2 keep falling then @ 10 months & 1 week she just got up on her knees & crawed lol & gasrnt stopped since x

Eeek! Now you've got a lot of chasing to do! Mine still can't figure out that he's on his fours yet lol

Aw bless um constantly chasing her though she hasent moved as far ss the front room bit shes @ everything my friends baby was doing everything b 4 her his month younger ibknow every baby is different but I was begining 2 think it was never gonna happen lol but in a month shes lernt 2 crawl pull her self up cruising furniture a bit & got 3 teeth 2 top it off people say ive had it easy 4 9 months ha ha now the fun begins x

Lewis has been up on all fours rocking since before Xmas. But still can't work out how to crawl, he slides backwards when he's trying to work it out but that's not intentional.

Anyone any tips?

Mines the same! I just keep putting her back up and now she will just slide forward :dohh:

Op- cute vid!

Thanks ladies, I know I am in for some trouble now. He was already eyeballing the firepace.

Thanks ladies, I know I am in for some trouble now. He was already eyeballing the firepace.

Barry rolls after the cats, they arent going to be happy when he can crawl and even less happy when he can stand up and reach them when they jump on chairs to escape :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->