How long after m/c did you get a +opk?

Amberg1

Mother of 2 boys
Reaction score
Finally got hcg results after m/c 28th jan to 9 today so midwife says this a non pregnant level. She said I will have to ovulate before I have my first cycle period but I was wondering when other people had got their first + opk after their m/c? She also said not to get pregnant before my first period as my dates will be all over the place but I don't really care about that.
Hope to hear some positive outcomes from you all.

Hiya it took me about 9 weeks to get a +ve opk. I did have 2 visits from AF in that time but i'm certain they were anovulatory cycles. (One was normal 28 days other was 19 days). So far this cycle has been identical to my pre m/c cycle. Good luck xx

6 weeks and for the first time ever I knew I was about to ovulate which I never did before. Cramps and twinges were quite painful

6 half weeks for me also with one AF. normally i ov late but now iam on day 12/13 this is soooooooooooooo early for me iam normally day 20 plus. I did read after first Af after MC that ov would come early!!! so i opk ed and omg there is the faint line... will let you know in morning if its darker... iam cramping now and its soreeee:( just happy iam ovulating x

I was the same as you spellfairy used to o late. Nice to have a cd14 O but the cramps were not :)

I naturally miscarried January 27th, and got a positive OPK on the 9th of February.

OMG I was told I woudn't ovulate before my first af.

for those that are getting +ive opk's and those that know you have/did O did you get fertile cm as well watery or ew?

I had loads and loads of ewcm, more than I usually get

:thumbup:I had mmc Nov got my first AF 27th dec now on 3rd cycle, After dec 27th cycle I ovulated but missed it on the next cycle i think, cycles were 28days now 27days... so due to ouvlate 3rd so opking....

I physically miscarried on the 11/12th feb, I bleed for about a week although it got light soon. Got a negative preg test on 21st Feb and I got a positive OPK today which I am excited about. So from day of miscarriage about 3 weeks or so.

I got mine today.... its been 5 weeks and 6 days since my miscarriage and ive not had a period yet!! (Gonna still :sex: the next few days as i dont want to miss any opportunity to try again) x x

M/C started on Feb 19th, started noticing more wet cm not eg a couple days ago. Got a positive opk yesterday (about 2 weeks)... I feel like I can't trust anything though, especially since thats so early. But I dtd just in case. My hcg levels were low before the MC around 200, so it may be possible that they hit 0 after the bleeding stopped, which took about 7 days. Anyone else ovulate this early after a chemical? I was about 5 weeks.

After doing much research online, everyone seems to just work differently though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->