How long after mc do you still get bfp? Please help!

Babybaba

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm sorry for another thread, I'm just so lost and conused and don't know where else to turn for advice!!

I'm 11/12dpo at most, and have been bleeding red blood ( quite alot) for 2 days!)
I did a hpt just to see if... Well you know ...:(!
And it's still a bfp, actually stronger than my other bfp's!
How long would you keep getting a bfp for after a chemical pregnancy?

I'm confused as with my chemical last month the day I started bleeding I stopped getting bfp's straight away!

Having a wee cry right now, and would love some replys from you lovely ladies!
Thank you
xoxo

sorry babybaba but i'm not sure about a chemical pregnancy. I had a mmc and was 12 weeks pregnant when i had a d and c. I was still getting BFPs for 4 weeks afterwards. Not sure if this is of any help to you. So sorry chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im sure its not leftover hcg from last months chemical pregnancy. Its a new pregnancy hun. The bleeding could be implantation bleeding. Let us know how you get on.

Following my mc, I had a few blood tests (once a week) as they were checking hcg level was dropping to eliminate an ectopic pregnancy. Then when they were sure hcg levels, they asked me to do a hpt and if negative to let them know so they can "close" the books. For me it took about 4 (distressing) weeks. Good luck x

Im so sorry, this must be so confusing and distressing for you :hugs: I can only write from my own experience, I had a MMC at 9+ weeks and my HPTs were negative from 11 days post MMC I had a natural MC.

I just find it odd that the BFPs are getting stronger if it was from the last pregnancy, possibly indicating a new pregnancy, but then if you are still experiencing bleeding it could as MB says be implantation

So sorry I don't have the answers, hope you get some soon

Love
Jo
X

I too have never had a chemical but when I m/c'd @ 6+2 my levels dropped quite rapidly by day 4 of bleeding it was negitive and when I tested before that they were getting weaker, I can only advise you to get checked up at the docs as it sounds as though you may well still be pregnant hunni!!

Good luck hope it all turns out fine.x:flower:

If you're bleeding but still getting strong hpts, is there a chance it couldve been twins and you're losing one? Xxxxxx

I had a d&c. last year (June/July '10). BFPs stopped around Day 10/11 post surgery. If you're still getting BFPs, there's a possibility all pregnancy tissue hasn't passed. You should go see your Dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->