How long after your show did you go into labour?

spicyorange

Reaction score
As the title suggests really, I had my bloody show in the night, I know it could be hours, days or weeks until I go into labour. I've got backache but nothing else yet. Just wondering for those who've been there, done that, how long after your show did labour start?

I was actually not far off giving birth when I had a bloody show, it only happened when I had been in labour quite a while.
A friend had hers a week before baby arrived.
Fingers crossed you have your baby very soon!!

Mine appeared about 36 hours before I had him, I was already having contractions at the time. As you say, it varies for everyone but hopefully it means something will be happening soon for you!

I think mine was about a week before last time.

With my son I walked in the hospital 5cm dilated and actually had my show there I was losing my plug a little before then and when I saw a little streak of blood I called and they kept me had him same day

No answer here but I hope it's not much longer for you! :yipee:

With my first, had bloody show and less than 12 hours later my water broke.
With my second, had bloody show and started contractions within a few hours.

Everyone is different, but either way - how exciting!! Good luck!

I had contractions for 15 minutes when I had my bloody show and water break at the same time and had my DD 2 1/2 hours later.

First and second babies I never had one or just never saw it. Third baby I went into labour 2 hours or so later. This time around i still haven't gone into labour after losing it yesterday (in fact, I'm still losing some!) hope it's not too long for you x

Weirdly my waters broke and then i lost my plug. DS arrived 17 hours later... good luck x

I've never had a show on my previous two pregnancies, my plug must have come away whilse I was in the throes of labour haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->