How long are you periods

Mine are short too, normally around 3 days..light medium light. Its funny cos i never really used to cramp very much before or during, just the odd month..but since TTC i seem to have crampy ones each month now. Not very painful but enuf to make u feel uncomfortable at times

mine used to be 7 days guaranteed and would arrive at 5am dead on the day every month of 28 day cyclesand now they are 3/4 days long on a 24 - 29 dya cycles and are heavy but even more so when i have an early mmc which has happened 7 times to date now in our 21 months of ttc but hey its a higher probability after 40 and im now 43 soon to be 44 in dec but am not giving up and ovulate every month so im not complaining.
Good luck girls xx

When I was young 2-3 days max and not very heavy. After a mc in 2005 I would go 7-9 days first 3 super heavy a pad every 30min to an hour and super big clots (sry) Now it has gone missing with no explanation yet lol

I have never had AF cramps except the once really and they were awful. Now, i have very very mild achiness a week before AF or thereabouts, AF comes..very light, really heavy then tapers off. Lasts all in all 5 days.

Interesting question.

From age of 13 i used to have 7-8 days af with relatively mild to medium cramps but some mean pmt instead (what a trade-off, lol). After bcp they shortened to 4 days with day 1 being medium and day 2 heavy. I wasn't on bcp for a very long time, a year here and there but its stuck for over 10 years or so. I usually have a 29 day cycle with a 12 day lp.

I have to admit though as soon as something out of the ordinary happens i do feel a sense of dread, but the rational part of me tells me its just because i keeping such a close eye on it, whereas in my youth i wouldn't even care :)

Mine used to be 3-5 days when i was younger, light heavy, third day nothing, fourth day heavy easing to light spotting fifth day. Sometime in the last few years my cycle switched to 7 days, same pattern as 5 just additional days of spotting. After my miscarriage in july, my cycle was about 12 days hope thats not my new normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->