How long are you waiting?

vmluna

Reaction score
Not to start another 2011 thread... but I think me and the soon to be hubby are going to wait till 2011..... technically we'll wait until the end of 2010, making arrival in 2011....waiting.. blah.:sleep:

Waiting sucks! :) We've been married just over 6 months now and will TTC in about 5 months....the waiting game isn't fun.

A few years for us yet, but we are already blessed with one :)

Until 2011! Possibly earlier/later depending on money.

Not to start another 2011 thread... but I think me and the soon to be hubby are going to wait till 2011..... technically we'll wait until the end of 2010, making arrival in 2011....waiting.. blah.:sleep:

At least until Spring 2010. We're getting married in November and after a :bfn: today, I'm not even thinking about it until after the wedding. So we'll hopefully start trying for real March/April next year. I'm turning 35 in Dec 2010, so I definitely want to start trying before that.

Hopefully start trying next may. 2010

i wil be waiting for what seems like forever lol!
I want to start TTC in a year or so but OH and me really want to be married and have plenty of savings to spoil a baby! hehe
xx

I'll be waiting a good few years yet, at the earliest 2011/ 2012 I'd say. Once me and my bf have finished uni and have a place and a decent income -sigh-

:hugs: It seems so far away, but hopefully time will go quickly.

We're TTCing in '09. Probably in a few months. We want to wait until we move to our new house, which will be shortly.

Me and my OH are waiting until 2010 :hissy: Actually New Years eve we will be starting to try!!!! sooo excited:happydance:

honestly, I have no idea how long we are waiting. Probably closer to the middle or end of this year. I want to be done by 35 and that isn't too far away!

Too long! Sigh! Been waiting a while and still waiting :cry:

Another 5 months for me. Not long all things considered, but feels like bloody ages.

I have no idea idea how long i am waiting, he wont tell me when just "someday"

We are waiting until April this year to try for baby #2

Just found out i need a Rubella vacination as my immunity levels were quite low, so am getting that done tomorrow and then there is a one month waiting period before TTC :cry: hope it goes fast

We are going to start TTC in 2010, I'm not sure when in 2010 but it will probably depend on our money and house situation. I can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->