How long did everyone's Downs test results take to come back?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I had mine done about 3 weeks ago and I didn't even think about it until I saw another post.

Any ideas when I should get it?

I think it's called the triple test.

I think if you haven't heard anything by now then all is ok (i think). I had quad test on tuesday and they said if there way anything to report then i'd hear within 5 working days. If you want to be certain for peace of mind just give your midwife a call x

I think my letter took about 2-3 weeks to come back with the combined test results, but they said they would phone me within a week of taking the bloods, if anything was looking unusual.
(I had a previous triploidy/molar pregnancy in 2009)

I had my bloods done the same day I had the NT scan though, so it might be different for you. Maybe you will get the results at your next MW appt? xx

I had a midwife appontment on Tuesday and she hadn't heard anything. My next one isn't for another 4 weeks.

I got my letter back in 3 working days but was told to give it 2-3 wks,I think it depends on how many patients there dealing with at the time xx

If there was any cause for concern you would have heard by now. Doesnt hurt to call and ask though. Mine came back in 2 weeks.

I had mine done last Friday. The midwife said it takes 2 - 3 weeks to get a letter, but if there is a problem you get a call within about a week. I'm wondering if my week is up tomorrow or Monday?

yes 3 wks for mine , didnt you have it at your 12wk scan ? x

My Health Authority won't do it until your 16 weeks because it gives a more accurate result then

mine took a week amd half hun. i would give them a ring xx

I got mine back in 10 days. I think if u haven't heard anything yet all is probably ok.

I'm abit worried because I haven't had this test. Midwife explained the test and it didn't sound very nice... thinking i should of had it now I'm 22 and midwife said most women my age don't have them????
Is it to late to change my mind?

I forgot all about it and had it taken 3 weeks ago this saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"