How long did it take all your periods to return?

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Hi all im just wondering whether to worry over this or not.......i still havn't got my period back!
How long did all you girls have to wait for?.....Tabs is almost 17 weeks!

i don't have mine yet either :hissy: but i have the cramps for a few weeks. i just wish they would come soon :cry:

4 months and 2 weeks...exactly a week after my son stopped bfing due to milk issue

My mum didn't get one until 13months after I was born, but she was bf'ing

I had mine between 6 to 8 weeks after having my bubs hunny xx

i got mine last saturday, 6 and a half weeks after Jack was born.

6 weeks after she was born, but I bottle feed

I have polycystic ovaries so I rarely have them (3 a year usually!) but now I've got the implant in anyway so I have no idea what to expect. You're still expressing a bit of boobmilk aren't you? So that'll probably make a difference. If you're worried though you could always go to the drs and ask :hugs:

im on th mini pill so i dunno when ill have one.#

i think i had a very small one when jack was 7 weeks old but it might have been pp bleeding . im bfing x

I think it depends if you are breastfeeding or not. Usually, your AF returns later if you are breastfeeding.

xxx

She refuses the breast now since about 3 weeks ago so am just pumping a piddly 4oz a day to mix with her meds :blush: I think it all counts though lol

After my daughter it took two years before I had a period! It was great! I'm hoping I'll have a long period break with this one too. My doctor told me it was perfectly normal and not to worry - I BF until she was 15 months but it was a further 9 months after I stopped before my periods returned.

After my daughter it took two years before I had a period! It was great! I'm hoping I'll have a long period break with this one too. My doctor told me it was perfectly normal and not to worry - I BF until she was 15 months but it was a further 9 months after I stopped before my periods returned.

WHOA! You lucky thing! Thats reassuring that its perfectly normal thankyou xxxx

mine's arrived today-so just over 5 weeks. i'm not b-feeding now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->