how long did it take for your hormones to show negative

Hello ladies. Mind if I join you? I already know some of the ladies here - angel and Kim, but would love to get to know everyone else.

I found out almost 2 weeks ago that I'd had a mmc. I was 12 weeks. We are ttc straight away so just waiting to ovulate!

Sorry for everyone's losses, I haven't read the thread from the beginning so I don't know everyone's stories. Congrats to all those pregnant again. Xx

Welcome Mrs W, sorry to hear about your loss. Have you gone through your miscarriage or are you still waiting to bleed? I also had mmc and it's tough expecting to see your lil babe bouncing on screen to be told no heartbeat. Feel for you right now. :hugs:

We got straight to TTC right after (we already waited 7 weeks as that's how long my bleed lasted) so waiting any longer just was not going to happen. I kept watch for ovulation and had my positive 8 days after my bleeding stopped.

Wish you well on your journey.

Thank you fandabby - I had the actual miscarriage around 12 days ago now, I chose medicated mc so passed everything within 48 hours of finding out. Once I knew I just wanted it over so I could move on.

I've finished bleeding and am tracking for ov, going to try again straight away so hopefully ov will be soon! Congrats on your bfp so soon after wards and I hope all I'd going well for you.

Kim, yay, I hope this is lucky. Can't wait for our bfps! X

So sorry to hear about your loss Mrs W - this is a lovely group of ladies though. Wishing you the best luck!! :hugs:

Hi Mrs W - welcome and sorry you had to join us after such a sad loss xx Good group here though that will give you lots of support!

I got my positive OPK about a week after I stopped bleeding but I know everyone is different. Really wish you the best and a sticky bean very soon xo

Hi Girls.. I hope you are doing well :) BFP's on the way and bumps doing great!

I am not doing so well today.. I am beyond paranoid over lack of symptoms and I feel like I could bawl at any minute...I have not had a lick of morning sickness and I am 7.5 weeks... My boob soreness comes and goes but nothing for a few days.. just a cramp or funny tummy here and there... and major bloating. Thats it... I am super scared for my US on Tuesday...... I cant shake this fear its awful. Sorry to moan about this but I am just fearful.

Hi Petzy, try not to worry. My symptoms are hit n miss too. Some women have symptom free breezy pregnancies!

My boobs are much less sore and my bloat went down a lot today but we must remember the placenta starts to take over from when I googled 7-8 weeks and fully around 12 and symptoms reduce as hormone is placenta and not us.

Take is easy.

Stay focussed and picture your lil one with beating heart from your scan..
-

Thanks Fandabby.. I hope its truly just normal stuff and everything is fine.... 5 sleeps seems like forever from now to wait.

I am glad to hear your boob soreness has decreased too... in that it seems to be normal. I thought 7.5 weeks was too early for that to happen.

Hi petty! I posted on the September board about this a second ago, but try not to worry! It is normal! I really had very, very few symptoms in my first pregnancy. I'm not even sure if my boobs were sore... I remember they were huge and heavy but not really sore. And as fandabby said, the placenta starts doing some work around 7 weeks so that explains some of it too.

:hugs:

Thanks. I created a thread on the first trimester forum, and there are tons of replies from people in the same situation, so I do feel a bit better. Thank you xx

I think it's quite common petzy, in both of my pregnancies (my dd and my mc) I felt sorry for myself when I felt really ill, sick and tired and then as soon as I felt a bit better I was petrified there was something wrong. There were so many ladies on the first tri boards feeling the same. Glad you feel a bit better today. Xx

Prolonged MC here, just sharing my levels, i had a weird preganncy anyway, in that i had a period on 22nd Oct 13 for 5 days and then another on 19th Nov for 5 days and 9 days after that found out i was pregnant. Yeah i didnt believe it myself. But here i am today still bleeding.

Anyway

First HcG was 9th Dec 13 - 686 (GP said that meant i was 4-5 weeks pregnant)
Second HcG was 11th Dec 13 - 580 (GP advised MMC)
Third HcG 11th January 28(I decided to wait to MC naturally being so early on figured not much to pass if anything, ended up in Hospital due to excruciating pains, they took blood, did U/S next day gave me a script for strong antibiotics)
Fourth HcG 13th Jan 13 - 25

At my first Ultrasound they came back with "No retained product, 3.5cm Cyst found on left Ovary, Blood in Pelvis".

Next Ultrasound and Bloods 3rd February.

Last monday my spotting turned into what i thought was a period, it felt like one with the mood swings, dull cramps and headaches(normal for me), abd tapered off this Friday just gone, and next day bleeding was back.

So still NFI what is going on and quite frankly i am over it. Considering i was so "early on" in my strange "pregnancy" i dont get why it is so prolonged.

Oh and for the past 2 weeks i have been severely constipated, which is painful. I just want to be normal again.

Prolonged MC here, just sharing my levels, i had a weird preganncy anyway, in that i had a period on 22nd Oct 13 for 5 days and then another on 19th Nov for 5 days and 9 days after that found out i was pregnant. Yeah i didnt believe it myself. But here i am today still bleeding.

Anyway

First HcG was 9th Dec 13 - 686 (GP said that meant i was 4-5 weeks pregnant)
Second HcG was 11th Dec 13 - 580 (GP advised MMC)
Third HcG 11th January 28(I decided to wait to MC naturally being so early on figured not much to pass if anything, ended up in Hospital due to excruciating pains, they took blood, did U/S next day gave me a script for strong antibiotics)
Fourth HcG 13th Jan 13 - 25

At my first Ultrasound they came back with "No retained product, 3.5cm Cyst found on left Ovary, Blood in Pelvis".

Next Ultrasound and Bloods 3rd February.

Last monday my spotting turned into what i thought was a period, it felt like one with the mood swings, dull cramps and headaches(normal for me), abd tapered off this Friday just gone, and next day bleeding was back.

So still NFI what is going on and quite frankly i am over it. Considering i was so "early on" in my strange "pregnancy" i dont get why it is so prolonged.

Oh and for the past 2 weeks i have been severely constipated, which is painful. I just want to be normal again.

Sorry to read your news.

Have you done a pregnancy test, has it come back negative?

My mc I bled solid for 7 weeks, nightmare as was heavy and clotty and scarred to leave house, when I did I'd be in a mess under an hour and had to clean up. My husband couldn't keep taking time off to do school run so I had to take spare clothes. Luckily school near sainsburys so I had to plan toilet run b4 leaving, park up at sainsburys visit loo do pad change, drop kids back to toilet another change, back home change again. Even doing that I got caught out some days. Horrific experience.

I really hope your levels come down to 0 and your recent bleed was a period.

No matter how far along you are a loss is a loss which is heartbreaking.

Hope you recover in all ways and get your sticky bean when you are ready..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->