how long did it take for your hormones to show negative

AFM, I had my scan today! DH and I saw baby for the first time... it was totally surreal! well it was more of a blob than a baby haha but that little heartbeat was flickering away - I could have cried! Heart rate was right on, and baby measured exactly 6 weeks which was perfect. We go back in 2 weeks for my 2 month ultrasound :) It was just crazy... I am feeling ok physically. Super fatigued, sore hips, sore boobs and that's about it. No MS yet but tummy seems a bit sensitive when I eat. We will see how that goes lol

Hi Petzy, so glad you had a fabulous scan and saw your lil babes heart beating away. You must be so so relieved.

Take things easy and 2 weeks will pass you by before going for your second scan.

Really happy for you. :hugs:

AFM, I had my scan today! DH and I saw baby for the first time... it was totally surreal! well it was more of a blob than a baby haha but that little heartbeat was flickering away - I could have cried! Heart rate was right on, and baby measured exactly 6 weeks which was perfect. We go back in 2 weeks for my 2 month ultrasound :) It was just crazy... I am feeling ok physically. Super fatigued, sore hips, sore boobs and that's about it. No MS yet but tummy seems a bit sensitive when I eat. We will see how that goes lol

Hi Petzy, so glad you had a fabulous scan and saw your lil babes heart beating away. You must be so so relieved.

Take things easy and 2 weeks will pass you by before going for your second scan.

Really happy for you. :hugs:

Thanks so much... going to try and just chill for two weeks! lol xo

Yay petzy! So glad to hear!! I've been trying to post in the September group, but I haven't felt much of a connection there yet, if that makes sense?

Maybe you will mostly avoid the MS - I really barely had it with my first!

I have my next scan on January 24 - long time it seems!! I did notice my mini-bump was suddenly bigger this morning. I have heard you show sooner with the second so I think that may be true!

How r u doing Kim??

Hugs to all, down with nausea!! ;)

I don't feel a connection there either I must admit. Not at all! I am in a regular group on LTTC that I tend to stick with but I was hoping I would like it. Maybe we should start one lol

Hey Ladies

You're all so kind :) I have an u/s tomorrow to check my uterus, then an apt with my ob. Hopefully I make it to the apt... my 18 month old ds has been quite ill, we spent 7 hrs at the hospital emerg last night with wheezing.. sigh... so I will be taking him with me to my apt.. lets see how that goes :dohh: then I have a mammogram in the pm.. should be interesting... lol Today I had an apt with a general surgeon about my gallbladder, he wants to take it out.. but he's a surgeon so I expected that... but I'm reluctant for a few reasons. I told him that he could have his receptionist call me about dates but I wasn't going to delay TTC unless my ob needs to...

So all of that to say I should have a good idea tomorrow on how soon I can TTC. I am hoping for the next month. I am still on bcp, because we couldn't chance getting pregnant.. my last two were conceived fairly quickly coming off bcp so I'm not worried about that.

Glad you're all doing well.

Kim

Hi Kim Fandabby, and Qwk!

Woohooo Petzy!!!! soo happy for you. Hopefully you get to relax now :)

Hey Ladies

You're all so kind :) I have an u/s tomorrow to check my uterus, then an apt with my ob. Hopefully I make it to the apt... my 18 month old ds has been quite ill, we spent 7 hrs at the hospital emerg last night with wheezing.. sigh... so I will be taking him with me to my apt.. lets see how that goes :dohh: then I have a mammogram in the pm.. should be interesting... lol Today I had an apt with a general surgeon about my gallbladder, he wants to take it out.. but he's a surgeon so I expected that... but I'm reluctant for a few reasons. I told him that he could have his receptionist call me about dates but I wasn't going to delay TTC unless my ob needs to...

So all of that to say I should have a good idea tomorrow on how soon I can TTC. I am hoping for the next month. I am still on bcp, because we couldn't chance getting pregnant.. my last two were conceived fairly quickly coming off bcp so I'm not worried about that.

Glad you're all doing well.

Kim

Good luck with all your appointments, I'm sure your lil one will be fine. Take lots of snacks and favourite toy... hopefully that will keep him busy. Hope he's feeling better and wheezing has gone away.

Keep us updated and fingers crossed you get results you are wanting. :hugs:

Hallo ladies,

I haven't posted in this thread for a while and have lots of catching up to do. Congratulations on all the bfp's!!

Well, after d&c on the 4th of December I tested negative on cd28 and got af yesterday at cd42. Finally!! I am usually a 30 day cycle girl, but the miscarriage messed me up a bit. I started temping again and will see what my body does this cycle before ttc next month when hubby return from work. Anyone else not preggo yet?

Hey ladies

Its been a crazy week and its only wed. haha monday night i was at the hospital with my 18 month old due to wheezing...we were there for 7 hrs!! Hes doing better now but that meant that i had to cart him around to all of my apts!!

So my ttc plan is getting closer. my ultrasound today was good. My ob wants to do a special ultrasound to check my uterus wall. they inject salt water into the uterus.. anyways he said he doesnt want my prego until after that ultrasound which is feb26. And we have decided that if they can get my gallbladder surgery done in the next 1-2 months then we will do it. if not it will wait until after my next pregnancy.

hope everyone is doing well.

Kim

PS I had my first mammogram today.... very odd...lol

Hey ladies

Its been a crazy week and its only wed. haha monday night i was at the hospital with my 18 month old due to wheezing...we were there for 7 hrs!! Hes doing better now but that meant that i had to cart him around to all of my apts!!

So my ttc plan is getting closer. my ultrasound today was good. My ob wants to do a special ultrasound to check my uterus wall. they inject salt water into the uterus.. anyways he said he doesnt want my prego until after that ultrasound which is feb26. And we have decided that if they can get my gallbladder surgery done in the next 1-2 months then we will do it. if not it will wait until after my next pregnancy.

hope everyone is doing well.

Kim

PS I had my first mammogram today.... very odd...lol

Hi Kim

Glad your son is doing better.

So a bit of a wait before all clear, are you ok with that or pretty miffed that you need to wait a bit more? Best to be sure your body is up for the pregnancy. Never heard of the uterus test before sounds interesting. Your mammogram you had, is everything ok? Was it routine? Hope all is well in your boob department.

You take care Kim and hope wee man is fighting fit.

Kim! So glad your little guy is doing better, that is just awful :( I hope you can catch up on some well needed rest now!

So you have a bit of a wait still but next month isn't too far away - I know easier said than done! But good to know your doctor wants to make sure everything is good to go in that baby carrier of yours hehe

xx

fandababy and petzy you guys are awesome :) yeah not too far away.. I have put my name on a cancellation list for that ultrasound. My ultrasound today was good, everything looked great, my doc just wants to be sure there's no "holes" in my uterus... I just got a call from the doc for my gallbladder and looks like they might be able to get me in on Feb 3!! perfect timing!!

And fandababy there's nothing wrong with my boobies hahaha, my mom has breast cancer so they wanted to start mammograms at 35 for me, but you can't be pregnant or nursing, and you have to be done nursing for 6 months... so since we're wanting another baby I wanted to get this done since I won't be able to for another 2.5 yrs from when I get preggo and I'll be 38 next month so.... just routine :)

Hope you ladies are doing well :)

Kim

Hallo ladies,

I haven't posted in this thread for a while and have lots of catching up to do. Congratulations on all the bfp's!!

Well, after d&c on the 4th of December I tested negative on cd28 and got af yesterday at cd42. Finally!! I am usually a 30 day cycle girl, but the miscarriage messed me up a bit. I started temping again and will see what my body does this cycle before ttc next month when hubby return from work. Anyone else not preggo yet?

Hey! No I'm not pregnant yet lol, my mc ended in November and I have just started my second af. I think it can take a few cycles to get back to normal as my last af was quite heavy and this one seems normal.
Good luck to you next month. Keep us posted.

fandababy and petzy you guys are awesome :) yeah not too far away.. I have put my name on a cancellation list for that ultrasound. My ultrasound today was good, everything looked great, my doc just wants to be sure there's no "holes" in my uterus... I just got a call from the doc for my gallbladder and looks like they might be able to get me in on Feb 3!! perfect timing!!

And fandababy there's nothing wrong with my boobies hahaha, my mom has breast cancer so they wanted to start mammograms at 35 for me, but you can't be pregnant or nursing, and you have to be done nursing for 6 months... so since we're wanting another baby I wanted to get this done since I won't be able to for another 2.5 yrs from when I get preggo and I'll be 38 next month so.... just routine :)

Hope you ladies are doing well :)

Kim

3 Feb is around the corner. Didn't take long for a date to come through. UK is a nightmare, waiting lists up the yingyang. Glad to also hear it's routine for your checks and good that you get it all done now before you conceive.

You'll be ready to TTC in no time at all....

Hallo ladies,

Hi Angelbaby, these miscarriages can certainly set us off course. Good luck with your temping and hope your get a positive for ovulation so you know your body is working again.

Good luck next month when your hubby returns catching your egg and hope it's a baby which will stick around this time. :dust:

Hey! No I'm not pregnant yet lol, my mc ended in November and I have just started my second af. I think it can take a few cycles to get back to normal as my last af was quite heavy and this one seems normal.

Hi tootyfruity, good that you feel this cycle is a more normal one for you now following your mc. Let's hope you catch this egg of yours this cycle. Keep us posted...

And lots of baby dust coming your way.. :dust:

Hallo ladies,

Mine is very heavy now, but lucky not so much cramping. I do feel dizzy, so will add on iron supplements soon. It usually happens when I sometimes have a heavy period.

I hope my cycle will be normal next time. I am so scared it will be messed up. I've heard that Vitamin B helps with straightening out cycles so will try that as well.

kim - so sorry to hear about your little one being in the hospital; glad he seems to be doing better! I can imagine how fun carting him around to doctor's appointments was!! Great news from your ultrasound! And very glad you get to start TTC soon :)

angelbaby - glad you have started a new cycle and hope things get back to normal for you very soon!! Also I was taking B-complex when I got my BFP. I think it definitely helped my cycle (I had been spotting from around 10 dpo pretty much every cycle).

AFM - sorry I've been away a few days, I just feel so crappy most of the time!! I keep falling asleep before it's even time for my son to go to bed! DH has really stepped it up thank goodness. Lots of daddy-son time right now ;) I'll be around 8 weeks tomorrow! Hope everyone is well.

Hello ladies. Mind if I join you? I already know some of the ladies here - angel and Kim, but would love to get to know everyone else.

I found out almost 2 weeks ago that I'd had a mmc. I was 12 weeks. We are ttc straight away so just waiting to ovulate!

Sorry for everyone's losses, I haven't read the thread from the beginning so I don't know everyone's stories. Congrats to all those pregnant again. Xx

Hey Mrs W glad that you found this thread of very supportive ladies. it has also been a very lucky thread for bfps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->