how long did it take for your hormones to show negative

Kim that's great about the HCG! Finally! Back to the TTC game hehe... very exciting :D

Great news Kim about your numbers and your AF arriving. Good luck with your journey for getting your sticky lil babe. Pleased you are back on your path.

AFM - great news, although the hanging about was torture, the scanning machines (all of them) broke down this morning and the technicians were on site trying to fix them. Finally well over an hour later, the one got fixed then they got to work with scanning ladies again. So busting for a wee and thinking I can't wait much longer I got called in. The sonographer turned the screen to her first and then angled it to me after a minute and pointed to the babe. My first question, is babe alive with heartbeat. She knew I'd miscarried before and that I bled a whole week over christmas but she didn't gage my anxiety very well as seemed shocked at my eagerness about what was going on. Yes babe is looking good with heartbeat and I measured 7+2, which is where I calculated I could be by adding the two weeks on from when I got my positive on ovulation. So so relieved.

My next scan is now booked for 13th February, which is the proper dating scan. Keeping everything crossed that all will remain safe and babe will continue to grow and develop nicely.

Thanks ladies for your support. I was in a proper mess this morning, freaking out convincing myself of the worst due to me bleeding but now I have restbite and can bond with my pregnancy. Phew !!

Let's hope all goes well for all our lovely ladies on here.

Ahhh fandababy!!! sooo happy for you. Now to relax (try anyways) and enjoy your pregnancy!!! :)

wonderful news!! So very happy for you, fandababy!

Thanks ladies and yes I'll take a breather now and enjoy it.

Thanks ladies and yes I'll take a breather now and enjoy it.

So happy for you! I completely understand the apprehension....definitely let yourself feel happy and excited now doll. xx

Yay!! Just had a second to come on and check, so happy for you fandabby!!!

And happy for your negative test Kim, congrats!!

When you getting your scan Petzy? Hope everything is still going well for you.

How are the rest of you lovely ladies doing?

I'm taking things easy today, my bleeding came back friday night and bad cramping. I'm assuming it's from the two cysts they found on left ovary. Cramping has eased off today but still there if you know what I mean. Looks like I'm one of the ladies who will bleed through 1st trimester and fingers crossed it's not coming from babe or signs of a threatened MC. I want the next 5 weeks to fly past so I can rest a little easier.

Will call EPU again tomorrow and see what they want me to do as they ought to keep an eye of those cysts so may be I need to have another scan. I just don't like calling, feel a nuisance.

Hope you are all fine and feeling positive about your journeys..

Fandabby.. Sorry you are still experiencing this! That is just unfair :(

Do Not feel like a nuisance for calling EPU - you are mostly likely right about it being the cysts again but you have every right to have that reassurance... you should never feel bad about that.

I am also wishing away the weeks in a sense... 6 weeks today, and my first scan is tomorrow morning. Full of nerves and what ifs of course... trying to think positive!

Fandabby.. Sorry you are still experiencing this! That is just unfair :(

Do Not feel like a nuisance for calling EPU - you are mostly likely right about it being the cysts again but you have every right to have that reassurance... you should never feel bad about that.

I am also wishing away the weeks in a sense... 6 weeks today, and my first scan is tomorrow morning. Full of nerves and what ifs of course... trying to think positive!

Hi and thanks Petzy.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I am sure it will all be fine. Let us know how you get on. :thumbup:

I did call EPU, they weren't particulary forthcoming initially. I was told to do another pregnancy test and if positive I'm still pregnant and if negative then I miscarried over the weekend. They do not as a rule do any further scans until 12 weeks once you have been seen with a viability scan. WTF is that all about. This NHS stance on pregnancy and miscarriage in the UK is crap. It's all you speak to doctors and midwives, same response pretty much.

I insisted on a scan so I am also going tomorrow. It took some talking though. Unbelievable. :growlmad:

Anyways dear, very best of luck and fingers crossed you see your babes heartbeat flicker.

Ugh that is awful... we all know that a test can show positive for ages when you are no longer Pg so that was stupid advice.. I am really glad that you insisted on a scan and you have every right to know the baby is doing just fine. :) Let us know how you make out, You are probably quite right about the cysts!

And thanks, I am hopeful for the flicker tomorrow too...never got that far last time

Ugh that is awful... we all know that a test can show positive for ages when you are no longer Pg so that was stupid advice.. I am really glad that you insisted on a scan and you have every right to know the baby is doing just fine. :) Let us know how you make out, You are probably quite right about the cysts!

And thanks, I am hopeful for the flicker tomorrow too...never got that far last time

Same with me last time I was there last year I never saw flicker, fetal pole no heartbeat. When I went last week because of the Christmas bleeding it was same scan room and couch. I bricked it.

Take some deep breathes Petzy and do a mantra over and over 'baby is fine and alive'.

Really hope it's all good and it will be.:hugs:

Fandabby and petzy - thinking of you both!! Have wonderful scans today!

Afternoon ladies

Had scan and babe is doing fine. Exactly a week on and is measuring 8+3 so jumped forward a day. She could not see any blood around babe or anywhere in uterus. Saw my fibroids and she only could see one cyst I think from what I heard.

They can't see where bleed is coming from and have just said some pregnancies bleed and everything is fine so to hold onto that babe is alive and no obvious signs of problems at this early stage.

So long as I get no clots then I can relax.

Hope your scan has gone well for you today Petzy....

I'll be stalking for an update.

Hope you're doing well qwk, how far along are you now? Hope the sickness is giving you a breather now. Mine isn't as intense, it's now more waves of nausea whereas 3 weeks ago up until end of last week I was being sick each morning.

Take care all and good luck to our ladies who are getting back to their cycles and on the road to getting their BFP.

Great news fandabby!! So glad baby is doing fine :)

I am around 7+2 now, sickness is still present most of the time - just feeling nauseated, not throwing up thank goodness!!

Good news on the scan fandababy!!! Petzy hoping yours went as well, I'm stalking for news!!

qwk glad to your you're doing well too.. sorry about sickness :(

Great news fandabby!! So glad baby is doing fine :)

I am around 7+2 now, sickness is still present most of the time - just feeling nauseated, not throwing up thank goodness!!

Glad to hear your not bent over throwing up...

Do you have a scan booked in soon. Bet you can't wait to see lil babes bouncing around the screen.

Stay healthy and enjoy your pregnancy. :hugs:

Good news on the scan fandababy!!! Petzy hoping yours went as well, I'm stalking for news!!

qwk glad to your you're doing well too.. sorry about sickness :(

Hi dear, how are you doing? Will you be back to trying this cycle? Hope you get your BFP sooner than later.

Keep in touch.

Hi Kim Fandabby, and Qwk!

Qwk I haven't been on the September pregnancy group forum much... I will check in there shortly :) You are 7+2? Time flies! So sorry you are sick though ugh :( I hope its over for you soon - When is your next scan?

Kim - How are you doing? Are you back to TTC this cycle? Give us an update :)

Fandabby - So glad you got the scan and that everything is looking great! Its true these bleeds just happen sometimes and are normal but I would be the exact same way as you and Im glad you can rest assured now :) Very good news.

AFM, I had my scan today! DH and I saw baby for the first time... it was totally surreal! well it was more of a blob than a baby haha but that little heartbeat was flickering away - I could have cried! Heart rate was right on, and baby measured exactly 6 weeks which was perfect. We go back in 2 weeks for my 2 month ultrasound :) It was just crazy... I am feeling ok physically. Super fatigued, sore hips, sore boobs and that's about it. No MS yet but tummy seems a bit sensitive when I eat. We will see how that goes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->