How long did it take to concieve your babies?

My first it was 5 months 2nd 6 month 3rd 3 month, but the fourth took 8 months of trying then I lost a lot of weight periods went completely , so after a year of no period then I had 6 months of period I got cUght ( so technically only 6 months , but felt lot longer whilst waiting for it too come)
This one was an oops I did it again moment !!

My first was a complete surprise, this one took 6 cycles.

First one we weren't trying for but weren't be found careful lol got pregnant the second month of marriage lol second we weren't technically trying either but I told my dh I was ovulating when we're dtd as he decided not to use protection and got our daughter :) we actually decided to try for our 3rd. Conceived first try but lost baby at 6 weeks, got pregnant right away again before af even but ended in a couple. Got pregnant straight away again the next month and baby is doing great. :)

Chemical pregnancy after a condom came off

#1- two weeks later after unprotected sex once. Born when I was 33.

#2- third cycle after my 1st PP period. Was still breastfeeding and period came back at 8.5 months PP cycles were irregular. Born when I was 35.

#3- first cycle after my first PP period at 7.5 months (breastfeeding again). Due when I'm 36.

I seem to be blessed with good fertility and so far age hasnt made a difference but it is different for everyone.

I have 3 kids and I'm currently expecting our 4th.
With my first baby, we conceived very quick, intact it wasn't planned. We had only been married for 2 months, and I found out at 6 weeks along.

With our 2nd baby we planned it, and it took us 2 cycles to conceive.
With our 3rd baby, we dtd one time and conceived right away.
With baby #4 we dtd one time and conceived.
Truthfully I think my husband has super sperm or something, we tend to conceive very quickly, and I'm very thankful for that.

I say that if you are thinking of having another baby approach it in a relaxed way. The more stress you out on yourself, charting etc will just make it more difficult. Unless you already have issues conceiving I would just relax and let things happen.
Easier said than done. I know.
When I found out I was pregnant so quickly with baby #4 I kept taking pregnancy tests cause I just didn't believe it.
Oh and I'm 33years old, the signs of ovulating that looked for and could pin point the last month was ewcm! That's what I went by to determine a good time to dtd. Sorry tmi!!

My DD took 5 years with 2 Mc In between. Then it took a month but had. Mc. now I'm pregnant with Baby No 2 and took a month also x

DD..........4 months
DS1.........4 months
DS2.........4 months
This one...4 months

How weird is that??? :wacko:

It took 10 cycles to conceive our little love bug, and this is my first :)

DD1 took 6 months to conceive after a vasectomy reversal, DD2 was also 6 months and baby #3 also took 6 months! I guess my body likes the 6 month mark :)

My first pregnancy we conceived first month trying and have a dd born when I was 32. Second pregnancy achieved first month trying but ended in mmc at 12 weeks. Since then we've been trying for 2 years and no bfp. Has been a big shock, I just assumed after falling easily twice that I was very fertile but sadly not the case.

Good luck to you! X

At 21, I conceived the first time we had unprotected sex
At 23, I conceived after 9 months of unprotected sex while I was exclusively breastfeeding my new baby (my two oldest are 18 months apart)
At 37, we were extremely lucky to conceive on our first cycle of IVF

Hi ladies, I'm just wondering for those of you who have more than one baby how long did it take you to concieve your next babies? We conceived our little girl first month trying 3 years ago and even though I know there's no certainties or no definite answers I'm curious to see if this might happen again! I'm 34 now. I'd love to hear about your experiences. X

With number one, 4 years ago, I was 23, and we conceived the first cycle.

With number 2, I'm now 28, we conceived second cycle. Really didn't think we would be so lucky again :cloud9:

Sending you lots of luck and :dust: I'm sure it'll be just as quick second time around for you!

My DS was a surprise when I was 18, this baby was conceived 2nd cycle of trying and I'm 22 :)

First time was a oops. Only one time. Second pregnancy took 13 months and this time only 2 months. Good luck

It took me 2 cycles with both. Although this time I had a loooong anovulatory cycle. Good luck!

It took 6 yrs to conceive my son I was 27 when we conceived. With my daughter (current pregnancy) we were ntnp for 6 months I'm 29 this time

Instantly conceived my first, as she was a happy, welcome little accident! :haha: It took just over a year to conceive this baby. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->