How long did it take to concieve your babies?

lizziemc

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm just wondering for those of you who have more than one baby how long did it take you to concieve your next babies? We conceived our little girl first month trying 3 years ago and even though I know there's no certainties or no definite answers I'm curious to see if this might happen again! I'm 34 now. I'd love to hear about your experiences. X

It took four months the first time and three months the second time.

12 +months first time, 3months with second. Good luck.

Babies 1, 2, and 3 I conceived first month of trying. Went off the pill and was pregnant literally 2 weeks later. Baby 4 was another story. Conceived after 7 months and had a mmc. Conceived twins technically 2nd cycle if you count the mmc as one cycle. Mc one tewin but had my healthy baby girl this past May.
I think some people conceive quickly everytime and others it takes longer. I think it's best to put in your mind it may not happen as fast as you would like. Although 9 months total for my 4tg isn't horribly long it was really difficult for me because I wasn't expecting it. I made these perfect age gap plans that completely fell through lol. I am perfectly happy now though and so grateful for all of my crazy kiddos!
I hope it happens for you quickly!

At the age of 18 it only took one cycle....my daughter is now 13
At the age of 22 it only took one cycle...my son is now 9
I'm 31 now and it took 12 cycles to conceive,exactly one year.

Thank you for your replies ladies. Kazy I'm sorry for your loss but glad that you had a healthy baby in the end. I wish I wasn't such a planner I know we'll be delighted if we concieve another baby whenever it may happen but I have set ideas about age gaps and more particularly about trying to get the max paid maternity leave as unpaid leave is just not an option. Anyway thanks girls x

It was a little over three years for us.

We got pregnant right after I got off birth control. I feel so blessed and praying for a rainbow baby.

6 cycles with DS and 4 years for this pregnancy.

Every single pregnancy on first try it's crazy!! This is my third. We only dtd cd 11 and 14. First month again :)

-Baby #1 2009 (ended in miscarriage after biopsy) conceived on first ovulation after quitting the pill.

-My son who is now 4, conceived after ovulation :shrug: on first night together without BC.
Baby

-#3 conceived on the first day of ovulation, ended as a chemical pregnancy.

-#4 current pregnancy conceived a week after the above chemical with no period inbetween.

So all of them were conceived right away. Despite me being older than with the first two.
Babydust to you!

First-4 months
Second-30 months
Third-2 months
Fourth-First month

Hi :) I first got pregnant with my daughter when I was 21 about two weeks after stopping my pill! Then I fell pregnant just before my 24th birthday but sadly had an early mc, however I got pregnant with my son in the same month :) I am now 26 and 5 weeks pregnant with number 3 which I only decided a few weeks ago to try for lol xx

With my first son it took 4 months. This pregnancy happened on first cycle :)

Conceived on first round both times. 33 & 37 yrs old. This one was iffy as bleeding around 7 weeks. But he stuck around! Very happy.

First baby was 3 cycles, they were long though so over 4 months, this little guy was first time.

Wow thanks for all the replies ladies. Can't believe how many of you were lucky first time around. We better wait for another while before we start to try again might strike gold first time again! X

With my Son it took 14 months after coming off pill. Didn't use any pill contraceptive after having him and fell pregnant in 2nd month ntnp and I'm now 7 weeks

First baby - first month trying
Second (chemical) - 3 months
Third (ectopic) - first month after my chemical
Fourth (chemical) - 7 months
Fifth (this pregnancy) - 5 months

First baby 2 years and 9 months
Second pregnancy about a year (mmc)
Third pregnancy 2 years (mmc)
Fourth pregnancy first month back at ttc after a 3 month ban, and hoping this speedy one is our rainbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->