How long did it take to concieve your babies?

My first I wasn't trying so no idea
My second took 3 month after implant removal
And this baby was first month trying after implant removal!
X

We also conceived on our first try about 2 years ago and I just got my BFP on my first try again second time around. Good luck!!

1st - He was a surprise, but it was the first month his father and I were together.
2nd - She conceived the month I stopped birth control, so first cycle.
3rd - 13 months (but thanks to long cycles, only around 9 cycles)
4th - 12 months total with a chemical after 6 months TTC and a mc 2 months after the chemical. Baby was conceived 3 months after the mc.

First baby: First try
Possible second: first or second try (faint positive on a test last Wednesday; waiting until next week to re-test)
I'm 35 in August and count myself very, very lucky.

No 1-unplanned
No2,no3 and no4 first month. Couldn't believe it!

First month trying for my daughter and same for this little one. I'm 33 y/o now was 30 for the first. Thought it might take longer this time, but I guess not!

First=9 months
Second=1st month after Mirena removal...shocked. :)

1st - first month off the pill.
2nd - 3 months after implant removed
3rd - 1 year! With a mc during.
4th - first month after mirena removed (very surprised! Thought it would take longer)

1st - 18 months, give or take. Not sure how many cycles as I wasn't having regular periods (1 or 2 a year, maybe)

2nd - three months but caught first ovulation after stopping bf so technically one cycle.

3rd - had one period in between after stopping bf, then caught second month.

4th - third cycle after coil removal :)

1st - first month
2nd - first month
3rd - On birth control... clearly very determined sperm!

This is my first pregnancy. We weren't really trying, just not protecting against it for 1 1/2 to 2 years. We were really surprised at how long it took.

Dd 1 was conceived on cycle 13
Dd 2 was conceived on cycle 2

And current bean was conceived on my second normal cycle post birth control I also had two other irregular cycles as well though. So 4 cycles in total after coming off the pill but I don't think I ovulated my first two.

Second month actively TTC. Thought it would take longer due to PCOS but I am on metformin so I am sure it was that! :D

I wasn't actively trying, just not trying not preventing. BFP for DD was after one month and BFP for this bean was five months

Not trying, not preventing.

3 weeks🙈

With my
DD - 1 cycle
With this pregnancy 1 cycle of really trying. We planned to start TTC for this one starting in January but my DH and my schedule never lined up. Until our April cycle which ended up only one day to dtd which was O day.

DS was a honeymoon surprise. This one was 6 months of actively TTC. 1st month I took conceive/Ovaboost vitamins though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->