How long did it take to concieve your babies?

Over 3 years, 2 miscarriages and I'm now 7 weeks. I'm just praying everything goes smoothly with this one xx��

My son was 3 months, currently on month 4 ttc #2

My first took 2 cycles
Second took 18 months after depo x

4 years, 2 ivf cycles and 2 Frozen embryo transferrs to finally get pregnant :)

5 1/2 years. 5 IVF retrievals, 3 fresh transfers, 2 frozen transfers oh and 6 iuis and 1 year of trying naturally. Good luck whoever is trying. It sometimes can be a long road but oh so worth it in the end.

2 years and 3-4 months, 6 failed IUIs, 1st IVF that resulted in a CP and finally IVF #2 that worked as I'm almost 15 weeks along.

DD1: 5 years (natural)
Baby #2: 15 months.

My first (dd) was a lovely surprise. So honestly not sure as we weren't actively trying.

I'm pregnant with #2 and I will say 3 months and that is only because I only had 3 cycles post partum and got pregnant on the 3rd.

Dd 4 years
Ds 1 month
Dd 1 month
dd 1 month!

About to get a vasectomy reversal for one more xx

First baby was the very first time I had sex 😳 Second, I thought I was pg and had unprotected sex once which resulted in conception! Third, I had one period after removing my mirena, then got pg on the next cycle. This pg was one oops moment xxxxx

My son was conceived while i was taking birth control when his father and I just started seeing eachother.. now he will be 4 in September, we are still together and started trying for another.. it took 15 months and one miscarriage, im currently just about 6 weeks and hoping this one stick! was definetly a shock to me that it took so long.

With all 5 the first month. I even got pregnant while actively taking the pill correctly. Some were planned some unplanned but I became pregnant every time immediately.

We got pregnant the first month of 'not trying, not preventing'. We're still feeling like it's unreal...

1st was a surprise on birth control pills.

2nd took 8 months and 1 miscarriage.

3rd another surprise .. we always use protection..except that 1 time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->