how long did it take you to conceive this time?

I like the name Fuzz. I know that won't be his/her's real name, but its a cute name for the little baby for just now. Congratulations on getting pregnant naturally after all of that. And yes I think Fuzz is here for the long haul too after all you are almost in the next trimester :). Thanks for your story...

Thanks the name came about by accident because he/she looked so fuzzy on the 1st u/s (at 6 weeks) see --->

Attachments

• EarlyFF.jpg
    EarlyFF.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 6
It took me 4 months of trying. This is my only child I have ever tried for the others were all surprises :)

Mine happened from the first try, when I finally decided in my head that yes, I am ready and nothing bothered me anymore neither in personal nor in professional life. Took me by surprise as I was prepared to wait quite a bit, but I guess life is full of surprises.

Hubby and I tried for 7 cycles (2 chemicals one in May and one in June) and on that 7th one we got our pos. we actually went on vacation just after ovulation and were totally stress free! We think that is what did it, we were about ready to take a break and see what happened. It was beginning to get to the both of us and bang! I knew right away that it had happened, just could feel it. Tested as soon as we were home and there it was a bright shiny (okay maybe not shiny) second pink line!

We started trying last August. So it took us about a year. We are so grateful to finally be here!

I have 2 kids 4 years apart. I thought the third would be a breeze. I was wrong. It took a year and a half and finally I started to panic as I was turning 39 in a few months. Went to my ob gyn and she put me on clomid, also used pre-seed for the first time, opk kits, and even had dh drink vitamin c since he had an extremely low sperm count. He was supposed to be treated for it the next month and then I found out after my first cycle on clomid that I was pregnant!!!! Dh and I were surprised as he hadn't even started the pills the urologist gave him to increase sperm count yet. We are super happy and excited!!!

We expected it to take a couple of cycles of trying, but it happened on the first cycle for us!! Before we started trying we were also super safe so never really knew if we would have problems or not, but oh well!! I told my parents today and my mom told me that she always got pregnant right away with all 5 of us, her family would joke with her that all my dad had to do was look at her and she would get pregnant!

Hubby and I conceived the second month trying. I am grateful that we were lucky and didn't have a difficult time. I was on birth control for approximately 14 years so I thought it might take a little longer but it didn't. Went off the pill around Mother's Day and conceived in June.

This is our first and we were trying for about five months when we got our bfp. It did feel like forever though!

Less than one month both times. I guess I'm one of those super fertile women too!

It took us 2 years and 8 months with never a sniff of a BFP in the whole time. We went through 18 months on our own, then 3 months of clomid, a break for the lap and dye operation last November, another 3 months on clomid and 2 IUI cycles. Finally got the BFP on the 2nd IUI cycle so a nurse called Dawn got me pregnant! How romantic?!?!...

Over the moon though and hoping it sticks. Will be 7 weeks today...

i got pregnant straight away 2 times in a row the first one i miscarried the second one is currently 6weeks i got pregnant a few days after m/c

First month. I'd just lost some weight, which I believe triggered my fertility, as I do have a small amount of excess hair that was concerning me as I felt I may have hormonal problems. I think that is related to the mirena I had removed in March, though, tbh.

I feel blessed to have conceived so soon, and I just hope it's a sticky one.

with my DD we were lucky to fall first month... but then we were having sex 2/3 times a day for the whole month!

this pregnancy I fell on the 3rd month.. my cycles were a bit up the spout!

It took us 2 years and 8 months with never a sniff of a BFP in the whole time. We went through 18 months on our own, then 3 months of clomid, a break for the lap and dye operation last November, another 3 months on clomid and 2 IUI cycles. Finally got the BFP on the 2nd IUI cycle so a nurse called Dawn got me pregnant! How romantic?!?!...

Over the moon though and hoping it sticks. Will be 7 weeks today...

That makes me laugh!! "A nurse called Dawn got me pregnant!" but at least it happened! Congratulations. Must be very exciting. I kinda wish I didn't get pregnant so easily cos i barely know my boyfriend and I did want to get married first!

First month. I'd just lost some weight, which I believe triggered my fertility, as I do have a small amount of excess hair that was concerning me as I felt I may have hormonal problems. I think that is related to the mirena I had removed in March, though, tbh.

I feel blessed to have conceived so soon, and I just hope it's a sticky one.

Although mine isn't planned at all. I hate the thought of something bad happening. I've got very attached to my little tiny bean. So I'm hoping mine is a sticky one too.

My first 2 wasnt planned but id been with my OH only 4 weeks when i fell preg with our 1st son ...then 4 months later fell preg with my 2nd son...these were not planned but still very much wanted.

My daughter we TTC i fell preg in my 2nd cycle.
This pregnancy wasnt planned id only had implant out in april due to problems and fell preg in june after being very careful bare 1 night tht led from 1 thing to another so in that 1 night i caught.

I think I must be extremely fertile, I had the implanon out on the 13th July after 3 years of it being in, and I must have got pregnant two weeks later!! :shrug:

well all u lucky in a way extremly fertil ppl send some luck and dust my way!!!!!!

i do have to admit that getting prego by some 1 you have only known for a few weeks would be hard but think about those who got preg. by a 1 night stand, who in that case are usually drunk or druged. you guys are all very lucky for those of you who just" fall" prego im jealus of

This is hubby and mines first baby and took us over 8 years of trying.
Drs finely gave in of me nagging and put us forward for tests and all of a sudden somthing kicked in and i fell pregnant 3 days before my fertility appointment (just to make me look like a lier to the dr) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->