How long did it take you to get pregnant?

FirstTimeTTC

Reaction score
I've been trying for 5 months and am having sex on the right days (I use an OPK) and I'm becoming frustrated. I know it doesn't seem like a long time but I'm anxious because I'm almost 30 and my doctor already mentioned to me that "fertility declines at age 27"

So out of curiosity...how long did it take everyone to get pregnant?

With dd it took three months, although I caught right away when I started temping.

Fertility can vary so much from person to person, don't be put off by what your doctor said. Keep at it, the average is 6 months to a year zz

It took me 2 years to have my son. Hopefully it won't take you as long though xx

first month temping with my son, but overall about 4 months x now 18months after a miscarriage and still waiting!

With my dd (only child) I came off the pill and was pregnant before I even had a period! This was 8 years ago though, I was 20.
Now TTC #2 and it's been 2 months trying so far. But we are not "trying trying" we are just not preventing!
Good luck lovely! Sending Lots of baby dust your way ✨

DS- we BD whenever, we werent TTC.
DD1- 1 month
DD2- 7 months
Angel Baby- Just over a year

and now TTC 6+yrs.

8 months with my first (I was 28), but I went about 6-7 months with no cycle at all so it was first round on clomid.

Second time I was 31 and it took 12 months (including 1 m/c).

DS1 took 7 months and I was coming off the pill, but he died after 2 days full term.
DD1 took 5 months but she was stillborn at 6 months
DD2 took 3 months and she's now 6. :)
DS2 took 1 month and he's now 4. :)
We have been using pullout method with loads of oops cycles for 3 years and nothing. This will be our first cycle actually NTNP/TTC.

Good luck to you, don't give up hope yet a year is perfectly normal. :)

I'm trying to concieve #1. I conceived first month TTC. Miscarried very early. Two months after that no BFP. Now I'm WAiting to try. The month I try again I'll be using clomid 50mg to have stronger ovulation. My ovulation day varies from 19-21 - this month was 24 due to stress.

I have regular period even with late ovulation. Clomid isn't just for people who don't ovulate so I'm hoping that works with me.

Good luck and hope you get BFP soon. Try temperature charting as that can help you determine if you have already ovulated.

Didn't have a period for 6 months after coming off the pill, but after I finally had AF, I got pregnant on the next cycle. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->