• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long did it take you to get pregnant?

FJL

Heartbroken after m/c
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how long it took you all to get pregnant, and how old you were at the time?

Did you need any fertility drugs or anything?

Thanks.

We were trying but not getting scientific and it took 5 months which sadly ended in miscarriage. Then took around another 4 months again ending in miscarriage.
Started Charting and using OPK's and got pg after 1 month and am now almost 32 weeks.

Good Luck

Cx

6 months to get pregnant with Ewan, but it is over a yr of ttc for no2.
Still trying

first time with my 3

started trying for number 4 in Feb 06, got pregnanct in june, lost him/her in july, still trying...

xx

Maddie - unespected

This one TTC a month? lost one still have other twin

xxx

first time with Adele, and with my second i was already pregnant before i came off the pill :blush:

was 17 first time and 21 second time

2 years (7 in total - long story!) and we needed IVF. Aged 33.

How long have you been trying?

i am very fertile.
i get pregnant straight away, if kris winks at me im pregnant:dohh:

i got pregnant by mistake at 16 to my ex i thoguht "pulling out" wouldnt get me pregnant. i had a termination at 6 weeks.

i got pregnant by mistake to kris when i was 17 even though i was on the pill. i went through with the pregnancy but lost the baby at 12 weeks. then i got pregnant 1 month after. (i was trying) but lost it at 7 weeks. then a few weeks later was pregnant to Dior then when Dior was 12 weeks old i was pregnant again.

now i am extra scarred of getting pregnant again!

i am like my mum she has been pregnant over 12 times!
even after my dad had the snip:wacko:

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I am so sorry to those of you who have had miscarriages, but very happy that you're either pregnant or have had a baby - thats great!

I wish you all the luck in getting pregnant for the first time, or again.

We've been trying for 5 months.

!

i am like my mum she has been pregnant over 12 times!
even after my dad had the snip:wacko:
I'm guessing it was questioned? lol.
I dunno why but I found that amusing,

I got pregnant after about a month or two of tryin. When I say 'trying', I mean doing it during ovulation and getting to understand the in's and out's of your body. Before that, fella and I would just randomly have sex anytime, anywhere in hope it would happen. It didnt though, so we started to do it properly.
I must say, the 'trying' part was fun fun fun. We would plan it every month.
I would wake up at around 8.30am, have a bath, and by 9.15am, I was at his house trying to make babies.
Looking back on it now it was actually very funny. The comments that would fly around the bedroom were hilarious "Cmon, have ya done it yet?" -- "Bloody hell, could you take any longer" LOL.
Usually, that means I had to be somewhere by noon. It was funny though.

well i have been preg 11 in total
1 at 19 years old termination then at 21 years another termination then chloe at 24 years old,7 m/c's and then Amelia I only know the figure coz it was on my maternity notes otherwise I would have lost track.

My terminations for the record were no1 had no amnio fluid at 8 weeks at all pregnancy not progressing and no2 had hep B jab twice in month (as the course used to go) and doc advised against going with pregnancy so had that terminated at 12 weeks,not nice!

Bex

Oh and it normally takes me the one time I have sex to fall so guess what I will be doing july,lol

With Gabriel I got pregnant straight from coming off the pill, same with Alisha, with Kayleigh was a surprise.

Hope ou get BFP soon FJL:hugs:

first baby unexpected
2nd baby same caught whilst on pill
came off pill march 06 caught end of june using opk that month misscaried aug 14th 3rd baby
4th baby which is due in 3weeks used opk caught straight away

1st baby i was 15
2nd i was 19
3rd was 21
4th 21

spunkyxx

Hiya, I was 32 when I got pregnant (just had b'day). We had been trying for 3 months half heartedly "let's just see what happens". Got serious about it for 2 months with ovulation sticks, temp charts etc. Decided to take a break for Christmas holidays so we could bevvy up and enjoy ourselves and that is when it happend. Good luck, will keep fingers and toes crossed for you! X

i got pregnant 2nd month i was off the pill. I was 19 when i got pregnant but only a week away from 20 so now i'm 20

Hi FJL

It took me 6 months after coming off bcp at 25yrs old.

Hang in there honey :hugs:

This is my first baby... I got pregnant when I was 20 but didn't find out till a few weeks after my 21st.

I came off the pill sort of by accident and laziness whilst moving house about a year and a half before getting pregnant. I moved house and ran out of my pill, and just never went back to the doctor to get my prescripion again. It took me about a year and a half but we weren't trying, so it might have been a bit quicker if we had been. Ive got a funny cycle as well. I only have a period every few months.

xxx

It took one tummy-upset and the pill decided to stop working! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"