How long did it take you to get pregnant?

I took about 6 months before I first became pregnant. Pregnancy ended in miscarriage the day after the doctor confirmed I was pregnant. November 11, 2000. Looking back, he was explaining something about HCG levels but I was confused.

It then took another 3 months to become pregnant with my first child. Ironically, the day I left the hospital with her was November 11, 2001 :)

When my daughter was 9 months old, lo and behold, I got pregnant. It was planned though :)

With this pregnancy, the trojans didn't work. LOL They did for 4 years after my son was born but December was an active month for us :) Must have been a bad batch of condoms.

I got pregnant the first try with Ds. And then I got pregnant 3 months of trying for #2 which ended in miscarriage. And became pregnant again the first time after the miscarriage. I was 20 with Ds and 25 now.

Didn't plan to become pregnant as I was on the pill, almost been on it 3 years. Doctor said it wasn't effective because I had been taking it at different times everyday [apparently only 80%-87% in them circumstances but it's because I forget then remember] and he said that doing that gave my hormones the chance to go high enough for a pregnancy. Unless I just explained it all wrong lol.

I'm 17 and I think everything happens for a reason.

i stopped taking my contraceptive pill at end of feb and was pregnant by end of april. never took anything or counted dates or anything x

Wasn't trying but fell pregnant the first time with my OH

It took me over a year to get pregnant.....i started getting worried and going for tests, i went as far as having a dye test done, this is where they check to see whether or not your uterus and tubes are fine, anyways it was really painful and i was told that my tubes are blocked in august and then boom, i got pregnant in september......i was even booked for a laproscopy (key hole surgery to check my tubes) in Jan/08.

Hiya, I got pregnant first time via artificial insemination. I'm 19 :)

Hi. I guess im one of the lucky ones because i got pregnant straight away on the first month of trying. I hope it happens for you really soon. :hugs:

I came off BCP in September and got pregnant straight away then MC in November and also got another BFP in November.

I was one the pill but taking other medication which I didn't know would affect it, so basically I got pregnany while I was on the pill. I think if I'd known the risks at the time I would have used condoms as well but ah well, thats life and you can't plan it! I'm 17.
:)
xx

We got pregnant the second month of not trying not preventing with both of our daughters.

First time I was 17 and it was a big OOPS!

This time, it took us 8 months and I'm 20. (For the record, I have fertility issues anyway, but apparently not? LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->