How long did it take you to ovulate after stopping BCP?

Starlight32

Reaction score
How long did it take you to ovulate (determined by either temping/opks or an estimate based on first period) after stopping the birth control pill? I recently stopped ortho tri cyclen lo.

How many weeks after starting the withdrawal bleed (as the first day of withdrawal bleed being CD1) did you ovulate?

I had withdrawal bleed during the week pill free. I didnt take nect pack. I them ovulated that cycle as i got pregnant

4 weeks after my implant was removed (same hormone as mini pill)

I stopped mid-cycle after being on the pill for 6 years, so had a period when I expected it, and then ovulated the next month. DD was conceived on the second cycle. :flower:

My last withdrawal bleed was 1st June, ovulated roughly 15/16 days later & had first 'proper' period on 1st July :)

That was this time around, first time around in 2011, same thing with Pill bleed etc but took me 5-6months to fall pg, still ttying for number 2

I ovulated about 12 days after stopping the pill. My cycles went from 28 days to 27 days.

Thanks for the responses! I'm not temping or using opks, just waiting for AF to come whie also BDing as much as possible...

I believe 4-5 weeks (since the period comes 14 days after ovulation and it took me about 6-7 weeks to get a period after I first stopped).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->