How long did labour last with your first?

I was having contractions for 18 hours, but I only count the labour as from the point that the pain was intense and that was only for 7 hours, including 1 hour of pushing (funny, but I found pushing didn't hurt a lot :wacko:)
I rekon that all the dog walking I did though the pregnancy helped a lot, and I kept as mobile as I could while in labour. :D

I would definatly do it all again, fabulous.

Good luck :hugs:

my 1st was 3 hrs 46mins. 2nd iwas in labour for about 1hr and 1/2 when iwent to hosi, and had her after 20 mins. 3rd i was only in labour suite for 7 mins, but had early labour pains for the whole day before. For me as soon as i'm in established labour things happen really quickly, but everybodys different.

My contractions started around 11pm and our daughter was born at 1845 the next evening although i wasnt classed as being in established labour until 7am the day she was born.

my first child was 24hr labour and my 2ed child was 18 , but when i had my son they started me off and i found it more painfull and longer they stared me off on the friday and did not have him till 4.30 am on the sunday, i just hope i dont have to go throught that again , as my watters would not brake and doctor could not get it , but my friend she is 20 and just had her first from stat to finish in 1 hour every one is diffrent mandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->