How Long Did U Wait to DTD After Birth??

I don't know...I had some weird cramping and EWCM the other day! I'm sure anyone who was actively TTC will know what that could mean! Lol

I had a 3rd degree tear and episiotomy (yes ouch) we tried after 8 weeks and it was way too painful (I'm pretty sure the stitches were still tight at this point) then tried again a few weeks later and it still hurt but could cope with it- since then it's got easier and less painful. Now at 7 months pp I'm pretty much back to normal (think I'm still bit paranoid) but doesn't hurt.

Feel bad now - I made DH wait till around 14weeks I think. I was terrified and to be honest had no sex drive till my cycle returned. Plus side of waiting that long - no discomfort whatsoever.

We were 2.5 weeks! Although ended up having a chemical preg from it!

Almost 13 weeks pp here and we still haven't done it. I'm terrified tbh but I have noticed my sex drive is starting to come back and even I'm starting to get frustrated so god knows how my oh is feeling (we haven't done it since second tri:shock:). I'm hoping the pluck up the courage in the next few weeks providing LO actually stays asleep in her basket. At the moment she will only stay in it when she's down for the night and by that point I just want to go to bed!

With DS I waited until 5 weeks PP as I had stitches. With DD we did it at 2 weeks PP and everything was fine!

I've started to think about it I had a c section though so am more worried about my stomach however I'm still bleeding so its a no go until that stops. What I can't get my head around is when we will have time as LO doesn't seem to sleep long enough and when she finally is asleep I am well and truly shattered!!

Almost five weeks for us. It did hurt a little to begin with, but with plenty of lubricant and taking it slow it was quite nice! DH said it felt just the same as ever, but I'm not convinced; when I explore with my fingers it feels wider!

7 weeks, but i had stitches from an episiotomy and a tear alongside this... and ouch!! It was OK again from about 10 - 11 weeks pp.

We waited 3 weeks. I had an episotomy but it seemed to have healed really well by this point. It still is a little uncomfortable when he first goes in but otherwise it seems better than before. Just need some energy now so that it's not just a fortnightly/weekly occurance :haha:

It was 9 weeks for us, i had an episiotomy so was really scared about it!

I don't know...I had some weird cramping and EWCM the other day! I'm sure anyone who was actively TTC will know what that could mean! Lol

We were 2.5 weeks! Although ended up having a chemical preg from it!

Omg I am petrified of getting knocked up again LOL! This one was totally planned and I hoped to have 2 for sure but I really don't kno abt a second at this point... If I had Irish twins I think I would end up at the funny farm

2 weeks, but would have done it after 2 days :p I had a natural, uncomplicated birth and was up walking/squatting/sitting cross-legged within minutes of birth! We only waited just in case air got up there and messed something up in the recovery...but at 2 weeks I was rip raring ready to go!

I'm actually raging it turned out to be a chemical I was looking forward to the craziness that it would be lol but just wasnt meant to be!

Def wait until ur protected then hun cause it can easily happen!

I'm actually raging it turned out to be a chemical I was looking forward to the craziness that it would be lol but just wasnt meant to be!

Def wait until ur protected then hun cause it can easily happen!

lol yea we are using condoms until I can get an IUD put in :haha:

Ok after reading this thread I made DH "go all the way" because I wanted to have an assessment of my new vagina, lol. (I didn't have an episiotomy or any tearing, but I was worried about being stretched out.)

Anyway, DH said it feels tighter, and it wasn't painful or anything to me, so yaaay.

wait for it.... 1 year!!! Hahaha, and even then I was so nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->