How long did u wait? x

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all as the title say's how long did u all wait to TTC again?

I know this might be a very sensitive question an im sorry but im intreged to find out how long every1 waited....

Me and my OH obviously want another child but i have got to have my Rubella vacine as last time i wasnt protected although i did have it when younger,Also gotta wait for Angel Brayden's results to come back!

Did everyone wait for there results or did any TTC?

Thanks all xxx

I think it really is a personal choice. Some start right away others wait. For me I am ready now and it's been 3 months since I lost my Ava. So three cycles for me and I am trying this month. I am so very sorry for your loss and I wish you all the best in TTC :hugs::hugs: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think it really is a personal choice. Some start right away others wait. For me I am ready now and it's been 3 months since I lost my Ava. So three cycles for me and I am trying this month. I am so very sorry for your loss and I wish you all the best in TTC :hugs::hugs: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Cheers hunni me and OH keep tlkin i wud love to start now,but i just didnt know if it would be best to wait for PM results incase its something that needs sortin :S xxx

I dont even wanna wait :cry: But Im afraid if I dont my cervix wont be ready...

Cheers hunni me and OH keep tlkin i wud love to start now,but i just didnt know if it would be best to wait for PM results incase its something that needs sortin :S xxx

I didn't think of that, maybe ask your doctor? I think if it was me I would wait till after the results just to make sure. I wish you so much love and luck for the future xoxoxo :hugs::hugs:

I dont even wanna wait :cry: But Im afraid if I dont my cervix wont be ready...

Nah me neither hunni i just wanna TTC now its breakin my heart to think i have now got to be carefull and i know it sounds crude** but use protection ive never done tht for 2 yrs of tryin for the one i just lost :(

Big hugs hunni! xxx

I didn't think of that, maybe ask your doctor? I think if it was me I would wait till after the results just to make sure. I wish you so much love and luck for the future xoxoxo :hugs::hugs:

Cheers babe's...

Big hugs! xxx

We started trying straight away after we lost Archie, but still nothing :shrug:

I got pregnant with Archie after first proper AF after the MMC I had at 8 weeks last August.

Hugs to everyone xxx

We started trying straight away after we lost Archie, but still nothing :shrug:

I got pregnant with Archie after first proper AF after the MMC I had at 8 weeks last August.

Hugs to everyone xxx

Bless ya hunni,i rlly wnt too but think i just wait for Brayden PM results 1st :( xx

Archie didn't have a PM. Beginning to think its never gonna happen for us and trying to convince myself that if that's the case its ok. I'm trying to convince myself just not very successfully!!! I have such rubbish cycles which doesn't help, was amazed when I got pregnant so quickly after my MMC, even more amazed that I got pregnant at all with the baby I miscarried in August!!!

Archie didn't have a PM. Beginning to think its never gonna happen for us and trying to convince myself that if that's the case its ok. I'm trying to convince myself just not very successfully!!! I have such rubbish cycles which doesn't help, was amazed when I got pregnant so quickly after my MMC, even more amazed that I got pregnant at all with the baby I miscarried in August!!!

Aww hunni bless ya,my cycles was so messed up took us 2yrs to get were we got then to loose him at 25 weeks really has broke our heart's,Life is sooo tough tho hunni it sucks :( xxx

U got facebook hunni? x

Its awful isn't it, I've always had pretty rubish cycles but always managed to get pregnant! Took us well over 2 years from starting to try for DS#2 to getting him (my 2nd son, DHs 1st). Still not sure how DS#3 happened :blush::shrug: he took us both by surprise! I think we'd pretty much decided that for all we'd have loved more children our family was complete until I accidentally got pregnant last Summer, made us realise how much we'd like another baby so we tried and got pregnant with Archie.

I'm so sorry you lost your son Brayden, you're right life sucks!

I am on FB I think the link is in my signature.

xxx

We're going to try straight away. I had an induced labour yesterday and am treating this bleeding as day 1 of my period. I'm going to buy some ovulation sticks and hope to catch again soon. I have PCOS. It's totally down to how you feel, mentally and physically. xx

I was wanting to try again straight away, however we were told to wait to build up FA stores, due to Harri having nural tube defect. So after follow up with consultant who said we are ok to start we are NTNP.

I think you will know when the time is right xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->