• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long did you bleed for?

ani

Reaction score
It's been over 6 weeks and i'm still bleeding! Every time i think it has stopped it starts again the next day. argh!! How long can this go on??

I only bled for like 3.5wks... Feel sorry for you though!

I just posted on another thread about my eldest. I bled for about 7 weeks. I joked with my visiting nurse on how much money I had spent on pads! But, she assured me it was normal for me to be bleeding as long as I do not have a massive sudden flow *gush*. But, I am no Doctor! if you feel something is wrong by all means see Doctor. Good luck! and congrats on the adorable baby. :)

:hugs: so sorry to hear that honey, i bleed for 2 and a half weeks, but then had a period for about a month :shrug:

5.5 weeks and started my period right after!

this is gonna sound bad 16 weeks heavy for 9 of those but had 2 placentas so that may be why

just finished 2 days ago hun!! my friend bleed for 8 weeks then got her 10 day period 3 days later!!!

bless ya x

Wow - this seems so variable! I am still getting a bit of light bleeding and discharge - 2 1/2 weeks after giving birth.

I bled for 3 weeks and am still waiting for my period to make an apperance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"