How long did you POAS?

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It’s my first time posting in this section since 2016. I am only very early on, got my first positive 3 days ago and I have tested every day, been out and purchased another pack of frers today and I can see myself doing it for a while longer:blush:
It’s addictive and reassuring seeing those lines get darker!!

How long did you test for?

Congrats! I tested til I was between 5-6 weeks and until I got the 3+ on the clearblue weeks estimator.

I'd read its possible because of concentration of hormones for tests to get lighter after 6 weeks and didn't want that worry so would never test beyond that. Called Hook effect I think.

Enjoy your lines!

I tested from 8 dpo until 19 dpo I ran out of tests and did not want to buy anymore so I stopped although I have been tempted to go and pick some cheapies up :haha:

I tested until my period was about 5 days late. I have tested at random though since then. Did an ov test the other day just to see what it would look like.

I tested everyday for 6 days since I thought it was impossible for me to be pregnant.
Strange thing is that the 1st time I got a strong BFP on late afternoon urine then the next day I got a much lighter BFP with FMU. Over the next 4 days the 2nd line got progressively darker though.

Got my bfp at 10dpo and did my last test on Friday at 23dpo. I would normally keep going as I thoroughly enjoy it, but have no more tests!

Glad I’m not the only one that enjoys it:haha:
That’s interesting joybell, I think I won’t do beyond then cause I would definitely freak out if tests start getting lighter, even if it is the hook effect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->