How long did you push for?

About 20 minutes I think, can't really remember!

1 hour - i thought it was ages and expected a couple of pushes!

30 minutes with my first and 6 minutes with my second

I pushed for 2.5 hrs. My boy was back to back and 9lbs 9oz's and really didn't want to budge lol. In the end I had vontouse delivery Xx

2.5hrs before they got the forceps. Lucas was back to back too.

Well I was in labour for nearly 72 hours including the latent stage (which for me was shorter than active labour!). I pushed for 10-15 minutes and didn't graze or tear and had had an epidural. It's the one thing I hold onto as I was v emotional about my labour for some time after.

I had the urge to push but my MW told me I had to wait an hour to allow the baby to descend... I started pushing at 9.05pm and she was born at 9.13pm! x

50mins, flat on my back tho, and i wasnt fully engaged when i started pushing. X

Ten minutes in total. With Austin they were threatening me with the forceps and I just thought 'no way' so pushed as hard as I could. Took about four pushes, probably would have been even faster if I hadn't have had an epidural so couldn't feel my contractions/know when to push

With Darcey she was out in two pushes. First one broke my waters and then next one she slithered out screaming her head off

I pushed for 45 mins with the first... i dont think i quite had the hang ot it!

The other 8 were within 2 or 3 pushes so a couple of mins

My LO was, it's hard I was so out of it. Went into labour at 2am in morning, hospital by 5.30am. Then they had me pusing from about 7am ish. Then made mistake of having pethidine and completely put me out of it. Slept between each contraction. he was born at 12.17 finally. He was back to back with me and had to have an episiotomy (prob spelt wrong) lol x

My 1st I was pushing for 4-5 hours out of my 6 hour labour, then they realised that what they thought was my waters breaking 5 hours earlier was actually wee, they broke my waters an out he came with a couple of pushes.

the 2nd an 3rd was a matter of minutes!

an hour but contractions were never regular - often 5-6 mins apart..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->