How long did you wait to get 1st period after stopping pill??Yasmin especially!

clucas1988

Reaction score
Hi guys..... just need some help! :)
i stopped taking yasmin pill last month had a withdrawel bleed on 20th Nov.
Had cramping pain / extreamly sore nips (lol) a few weeks ago..
and now no AF?
How long til you get your first one?
Thanks xxx:flower:

Hiya, I originally came off of Yasmin a couple of years back to ttc and had my first AF 33 days after my withdrawal bleed. I then had to stop ttc due to a flare up of a medical condition and I have just been given the go ahead to ttc again and I am day 3 of my withdrawal so fingers crossed that my AF returns nice and quickly again.
But everyone is different. Hopefully yours will return ASAP! How many weeks ago was the cramping? Maybe that was around ovulation and you will get AF (or maybe even a bfp) soon.

Hi thanks for replying! it was about 2 weeks ago ish, I got the cramping! ive done loads of tests and all negative lol. :( shame!!
so no bfp for me yet!lol.
But hoping...lol. :)
I suppose its not been long I guess I just wondered how long other peoples took to return! Goodluck with yours!!!!:flower:xxx

I wasn't on yasmin, but another BC. I had a normal period after stopping bc, then the next was at 35 days and then 45 days. I have no consistency yet, and I am wondering the same thing. I have no clue when I O because they are not consistent yet. I bought a OPK to see when I O and get a better idea on my cycles. I am hoping for a 35 day cycle as I don't think it is 28 days since I didn't O this weekend and would have if it was a 28 day cycle. Just track your periods and maybe do OPKs to get a better idea on your body. Keep me posted as I am going through the same thing.

Ill keep you posted! i am writing in my diary when im having periods etc, but only had a withdrawel bleed so far i think, so just waiting! I had spots on my face after i stopped the pill, and sore boobs etc and now all cleared up, feel like AF is comming sometimes, and then it doesnt. Very odd! If in the new year still nothing I may pop to my Docs and ask them...!
Goodluck keep me posted too! xx

I came off Yasmin in April. I had a period 19 days later (usually 24ish day cycle), then the next cycle was 30 days…then I got regulated and was back to 24-25 days like back in the day before BC. So I guess it took me 2-3 months to get back on track. I am pretty sure I ovulated in the short and long cycles though, as I have bad middleschmerz. We weren't actively trying to conceive until September, so who knows if those cycles would have been "good."

Another question that goes with coming off BC, but did any of you have your bra cup size go down after stopping BC? I used to be a 34D and now I am a 34C. I know it can happen, but so sad that my ladies are disappearing.

nope but mine got bigger for a while, really sore and huge! and now they are kinda normal again. i think its hormones going up and down. your ladies will be back im sure soon!x

Hiya guys my 1st real AF came this morning after stopping my pill last month! I thought I'd be upset but I am so happy it means I'm working properly lol! Fingers crossed for my bfp next month!!! Good luck guys xxxxx

Coming off the pill twice before it was different for me each time. The first time it took 9 months for me to have a regular period. The second time I had my non hormone bleed and had a chemical pregnancy right away after 28 days then I conceived the very next month

I was on the pill for years and then took one depo shot but my boobs are shrinking too! It's so crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->