How long did you wait?

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Good morning girlies,

Today I am feeling much more possitive about things and have decide that I want to start TTC as soon as possible.

I had my m/c last week but things seem to have settled down now so I am going to have a talk with my hubs and see what he thinks. I am sure he will be fine with DTD (what man says no!!)

I want to try soon because you are more fertile afterwards and it took us 5 years to get pregnant with my last baby.

How long are you planning to wait?,

Cathy xxx

We did not wait after 4/6 and I am getting HPT bfp. Previously we were trying for 9 months and I was not ovulating regularly. But a word of caution My doc said that HPT are unreliable for a couple of months after MC false pos because of left over hormones so you will have to have a couple of blood tests to check the Hgc levels

We did not wait after 4/6 and I am getting HPT bfp. Previously we were trying for 9 months and I was not ovulating regularly. But a word of caution My doc said that HPT are unreliable for a couple of months after MC false pos because of left over hormones so you will have to have a couple of blood tests to check the Hgc levels

Hi Hun,

When I started to m/c last week I went to A&E and there they did a blood test and also an internal examination.

The blood test showed that my hcg was only 14 which was really low considering it was 6 weeks since my AF. I had to have a repeat blood test on Tuesday just to make sure it wasn't rising aand, as I suspected, it came back at 0.

This is why I have decided to try staright away as I know that the hormones are out of my system so any test that I did should be pretty accurate.

If I am lucky enough to get a :bfp: again then I will ask my GP to give me a blood test just to make sure.

I have my fingers crossed for you,

Cathy xx

Thank you and I will do the same good luck and wishing you a sticky baby

i lost my bubs on 13th june and we have also gone back to trying straight away all the hormones had left me on last day of bleeding as was testing to see when it all did leave!! if AF comes on time i will be due next sunday .. wont be too fussed if she does turn up but if she doesnt i think i might leave it atleast a week or so before testing dont want to get hopes up if its just af messing up after mc x

Hey honey, so sorry for your loss :hugs:
My OH and I started TTC 3 days after my MC...
Wishing you a speedy and sticky BFP xxx

:hugs:

We haven't waited at all O:)
We DTD about 12 days after our MC

xx

We waited 3 months the first time and 2 months the second time. I needed to heal emotionally from the losses and it took me a while.

Lots of women ttc straight away though so it's whatever you're comfortable with really.

I had a natural miscarriage a week ago today at 5w+2, bleeding has gone now and discharge is also pretty much back to normal. Havent had any action yet but im sure that will change in the next couple of days as Im feeling up for it :winkwink: We have decided to try again straight away, have started to get the starts of ewcm so I dont think my ovulation will be any later than normal.
I just want to get pg as soon as possible again, as we had been trying over 2 years. Hoping ill be super fertile :D

Congrats on your :bfp: Pippa xxx

I had a natural miscarriage a week ago today at 5w+2, bleeding has gone now and discharge is also pretty much back to normal. Havent had any action yet but im sure that will change in the next couple of days as Im feeling up for it :winkwink: We have decided to try again straight away, have started to get the starts of ewcm so I dont think my ovulation will be any later than normal.
I just want to get pg as soon as possible again, as we had been trying over 2 years. Hoping ill be super fertile :D

Fingers crossed for you hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->