How long did your first period after giving birth last for?

I'm bf so I didn't get mine till around 4 months post partum, but I think I only got it because I had Mirena put in

Mine was around 18 days... I'm back on the pill too! Hoping next month it will be back to normal :thumbup:

My pp bleed lasted about 4ish weeks, and I got my first actual period since giving birth on Friday (9 weeks 3 days pp... typically it sneak attacked me while I was out with my MIL+FIL :dohh:). It hasn't been too bad, I expected it to be worse tbh since its the first one. But it's nearly finished (as in only got brown tinged cm and a tiny amount of darker blood... Sorry if tmi lol), so it has lasted nearly as long as my pre-baby periods, but it's nowhere near as painful! I hope they stay this way from now on!!! :haha:

XxX

I'm 10 wks pp and have started getting bad period pains, no period yet though. Perhaps its the calm before the storm?lol

Mine was 8 months exactly PP and lasted 2 days which is normal for me

mine was over a wk, really heavy and painful :(

Mine was like 2 weeks and I still got some on and off spotting after that. It started very very light for the first few days and then I swear I lost 10 pounds of blood after that. My second one didn't last quite as long and was still super heavy, but not quite as heavy as the first. I had started taking red raspberry leaf capsules so I'm not sure if that helped with the heaviness.

im breastfeeding, and i still havent had any period yet... But i have been feeling the period aches off and on for the past week or so...who knows?

i bled for 3 weeks afterwards and then had my first period dead on 6 weeks which lasted 2 weeks, it was extremly heavy though. if your worried call your docotor but I'm sure itsjust your body trying to get it's self back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->