• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long do pregnancy symptoms last?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Long story short. At my 8 week scan I found out my baby only measured 6w3d with no heartbeat and was told I would miscarry. I ended up having the miscarriage on June 21st... or what I think was the miscarriage. I have an ultrasound this Wednesday to confirm. I had some contraction-like cramping and when I went to the toilet I had a gush of red blood and clots. Sorry for the tmi. I only bled that one time and haven't had any more bleeding since.

It has already been over a week since I stopped bleeding but I'm still having strong pregnancy symptoms. I have taken tests and they are still very strongly positive. I take it that the reason why my symptoms are still lingering around is because I must still have a high amount of hcg in my system so my question to everyone who has had a missed miscarriage is did you have pg symptoms before you found out about your loss and, if so, did they continue after you miscarried (and for about how long)? It seems so unfair to "feel" pregnant and not be.

Hi hun, I'm so sorry for your loss.
You've read my original thread so you know I lost the baby at 7wks but only found out at what would have been 12wks. In those 5wks my pg symptoms (nausea and fatigue mostly) only went away about 3-4 days before the scan. I think it varies from person to person depending how much hcg has built up in your system. But from my experience, it can take a WHILE. X

Very sorry for your loss xx

I had my miscarriage on may 25.. my boobs only stopped hurting this Sunday .. so about 4 weeks for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->