How long do you hold? Also, just HELP in general.

Wtf? I called this a positive, but my digi is giving me the empty circle. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 7
def nearly there on that last one!!!

will be postive tommorow i bet!!!

update when you can and FX

Weeeeird. My digis are much more sensitive than my Wondfo. Though I use the CB Advanced digital, not the CB digital. I wonder if their sensitivity is different. I always get my :) about 12 hours before my Wondfo shows positive and 6 hrs after since LH falls off fast.

Yes for sure call that positive. What digital brand are you using?

3 hour hold on afternoon test looks lighter. I am so frustrated and confused.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
awww hun how annoying!!

the clearlues normally show before the OPKS from what i have read but all our bodies are different...
its so close.. that second last one was really close....

have you got any other ov symptons....EWCM?? pain??

Definite ewcm in good amounts yesterday and today. And I usually get O pain, but have just had general cramping for a couple days straight, so I can't distinguish. That is half of why I am so frustrated. Temp still low, so at least I don't think I have missed O. We will definitely bd tonight, I am just annoyed because I was hoping for a clear answer and these stupid things are just making me anxious and confused!

Definite ewcm in good amounts yesterday and today. And I usually get O pain, but have just had general cramping for a couple days straight, so I can't distinguish. That is half of why I am so frustrated. Temp still low, so at least I don't think I have missed O. We will definitely bd tonight, I am just annoyed because I was hoping for a clear answer and these stupid things are just making me anxious and confused!

I kno hun sometimes there really hard to read - Def bed but if your having ewcm you should ov pretty soon good luck

I bet your full surge was overnight and you are testing out the back end of your Lh surge. My guess it that the egg pops some time tonight or tomorrow.

I bet you are likely right. I changed my ticker so I would O on cd20. I typically have a 13 day lp, so if AF arrives, she will probably be a day later than usual! But I sure hope she stays away!!!!!

Is this an official positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
I did another one just now and it is even darker! yay!

woop!!!!

get bedding and now your in the two week wait!!

are you testing at 12dpo?

Still super positive this morning!!!! Not sure what to make of that. Do we keep bding 3 days from today? Or 3 days from yesterday? Idk.

Emma- my LP is usually 13 days, but I will probably start testing at 10dpo because I am impatient.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
from your first positve egg can take up to 36 hours to release so id bed for the next few days just for good luck :)

cant wait see your tests ...

FX fro you

So my afternoon test isn't quite as dark, so I am on the tail end of my surge. My question now.... I'm wondering if I am ovulating from both sides this month???? I am getting my O pain, but on alternating sides. I will feel it on the left and say, "oh, the egg is coming from the left side." And then later I will get the same pain on the other side and say to myself, "no, I must have been crazy. This is O pain. And it's on the right. The egg is coming from the right." I googled and apparently you can ovulate on both sides. I don't think that is normal for me or common in my family.... You are typically more fertile following a mc or pregnancy, so I am wondering if it is possible that while my body is still trying to regulate and return to normal that it happened to release an egg from both sides???? Am I being nuts?

Totally possible. I have confirmed through ultrasound double ovulation. That being said I often have pain on both sides when my ultrasound only has a follicle on one. The brain doesn't always translate nerve pain correctly in the abdomen.

Boo. And here I was getting excited thinking I dropped two eggs and that we might have twins. Lol

If I don't O from both sides, I am thinking it might be the left. Lol

Just guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back