How long does a can of formula last?

Dk1234

Mom to Coen
Reaction score
How long does a can last you? I'm new to formula and were only using it half and half with ebm twice a day but it isn't lasting as long as I'd hoped.

a 36 oz can lasts me 1 1/2 to 2 weeks...but my LO only takes small amounts due to her reflux/feeding problems.

What brand are you using? I have to use prescription but my niece takes the Costco brand, it compares almost exactly to Similac Advance (the blue one) she's never had a problem with it and it's like 1/2 the price of name brand.

One box lasts us a week. She's on three bottles a day. We used to sometimes go through three boxes a week (but they were smaller boxes than what she is on now and was on 6 bottles a day at one point :/)

A can lasts us about a week, sometimes a little longer

my daughter drinks six ounces at a time and sometimes less because she is hooked on food. I'd say we can get a bit over a week to make it last.

1 jug of formula (32 ozs) lasts roughly a day and a half to 2 days.

Ok just realized my can was only 8 oz and I thought that was what cost $23, I've never bought formula. Just realized the $23 can is almost 3 times that size. Whew!!!!!!

We buy ours at Costco so the cans are a bit bigger and last us probably close to two weeks now that he's older and taking a bit less.

My thing of Similac says the net weight is 1.45lbs, we go through about 1.5 of these per week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->