how long does it take to get darker? ICs

tonyamanda

3rd trimester
Reaction score
HI girls!!! about 4 days ago i got a really really super faint on a internet cheapie.. I put my image on the gallery.. since then it has gotten darker but only a tiny bit.. its not dark enough for my to really be sure.. the really really faint lines come up before the 10 minute time limit.. I have no idea when my AF is due cause 42 days ago i had my implanon out.. I bought some Frers from an online chemist but im still waiting for them.. I know hcg doubles every 36 hours or so.. if it IS a faint positive should it show up proper by the end of the week maybe?..
ill test with my Frers as soon as i get them..

I would test every other day and you should see the lines getting alot darker. The ic are always pretty faint to begin with. The best test for lines early on I have found is the First Response.

This was my ic two days after AF was due

https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/TJTEMPLATES/PRIVATE/09082009232.jpg

and todays test which is 4 days after AF was due

https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/TJTEMPLATES/PRIVATE/19dpotests002.jpg

Mine are still faint.. and I mean really faint, to the point where you have to look at it in good light... But are slowly slowly getting a slightly bit darker. I got a positive on a frer three days ago after getting faint IC's for 2 days. I've heard that the IC's don't get really dark until you're past when your af was due. x

Mine are still faint.. and I mean really faint, to the point where you have to look at it in good light... But are slowly slowly getting a slightly bit darker. I got a positive on a frer three days ago after getting faint IC's for 2 days. I've heard that the IC's don't get really dark until you're past when your af was due. x

thankyou.. I think i posted in your thread in the TTC.. I can't wait for my Frers to arrive in the mail hopefully i get them before friday.. or by then im hopeing they are a little darker.. i thought iwas seeing evaps but today i took a photo within 5 minutes and i saw pink.. faint but pink.. oh well ill just have to wait.. and cause i have no idea when my AF is due cause i just came off my iplant 43 days ago.. im guessing i should have it by now.. oh well :flower:

How exciting! Keep us posted. I just did another IC for you, and it's still very faint. LOL. But I'm defo pregnant cuz I trust the frer and did 2 of them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! x

When i took my internet cheapie the line was so faitnt you could only see it standing at a window, and the camera couldnt take a picture as it just wouldnt show on the photo.

I took a normal CB test a few days later and it was positive. just for good measure, i took another cheapie and it was still pathetically faint.

my ICs only started getting darker when I was about 6 days late, and they are stll not as dark as Traceys - ooo am worried now.

This sounds like this same thing I'm currently going through.
I've been getting faint + with my IC for 4 days now and they're SLOWLY getting darker, but the camera can't pick up the lightness. I can see it holding it under the light or really studying it. Thinking within a couple days, I'm getting my digital test because I can't STAND these IC!! The evaporated ones are seriously darker then the positives!! NEVER again will I buy the IC!!

Good luck, please up date =)
xx

I'm 20 DPO and mine are only now getting decently dark. I got my first + on one at 13 DPO, which was 5 days after every other brand!

Now they seem to have maxed out. I don't have any more and I'm glad to be rid of them so I can quit worrying.

Attachments

• stick1.jpg
    stick1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 41
well mine were evaps.. bugger.. but thats ok ill keep trying.. wish my AF would hurry though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->