How long does it take your lo to finish a bottle?

abmay94

Hayden - 23.5.2016
Reaction score
Hey!

My lo is 5 weeks old and is taking anywhere from 3pz to 5oz every 2-4 hours depending on his naps.

During the day if I give him 4-5oz he seems to take an hour if not more to finish a whole bottle, and then shortly after he'll want more! It's hard as I can't keep track of how often he's feeding because sometimes it seems like he's always feeding because he takes so long to fInish a bottle!

Is this normal? How long does it take your lo's to finish their bottles?

Thanks!

My lo is only 2 weeks but is also drinking 3-5oz's every 3-4 hours. He usually takes around 30 minutes to feed which includes a nappy change in the middle and winding too although the winding can take a little longer at times.
I usually time feeds from when he wakes or starts the bottle, that way it is usually the 3-4 hours afterwards if that makes sense? :)

My 4 week old is starting to take a while since she's eating more. She eats between 3oz and 5oz too. A feeding session takes anywhere from 30 min to an hour! That includes sitting her upright for a bit after.

Maybe having a growth spurt if wanting more.
Mine LO is 6 weeks he has 4-5oz every 3-4 hours (has 1 longer gap in the evening where he will go 5-6 hours) and takes 15 minutes - 30 minutes to drink it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->