How long does this last?

Love245

Reaction score
I just finsihed miscarring about three weeks ago, and I'm still not completely comfortable with being touched, but this guy that helped me through it wants to hang out. I know he's going to want to hug and cuddle when we do, is it normal to still be nervous about being touched intimately? And is it wrong that I'm nervous to tell him this? Does anyone have any expericence with telling someone they care about deeply that they aren't ready to be touched just yet? I'm worried that this will put a damper on our relationship and he's been a great help through all of this. Any tips?

I just finsihed miscarring about three weeks ago, and I'm still not completely comfortable with being touched, but this guy that helped me through it wants to hang out. I know he's going to want to hug and cuddle when we do, is it normal to still be nervous about being touched intimately? And is it wrong that I'm nervous to tell him this? Does anyone have any expericence with telling someone they care about deeply that they aren't ready to be touched just yet? I'm worried that this will put a damper on our relationship and he's been a great help through all of this. Any tips?

It is completely okay to feel that way. He should respect your feelings. All you can do is communicate them with him, and if hes not okay with not touching you right now dont get together with him. You will not always feel this way, but it hasn’t been long and the feelings are still raw.

thanks for the help. i hate feeling like this, but i know that its going to take time for it to go away. So far he's been really understanding which helps with everything alot. Thank you so much for the advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->