How long for a tooth to come up once it's cut?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
So excited we have the start of Aisling's first tooth! :happydance: So far we can just about see it and it feels really sharp. Just wondering how long it takes for the tooth to totally come up? I'd love it to be there by Christmas for some reason! :D

Olivia has had her bottom two teeth for nearly 4 weeks now and I would say that they are about half way up now. Not sure if they come up at different rates for different babies though x

Violet started cutting her first on 24 Nov and it's only just finishing (I think) as it's starting to smooth out now.. It still doesn't look very big so I'm not 100% sure lol

Caine cut his first last Monday and its about 2mm popped up so you can just see it now :D

Oh, so it could take a few weeks?? I can see the white tip of it anyway, I'm so impatient! :lol:

Yeah i think for most babies it takes a few weeks to come right through so its like a proper square tooth iykwim?

Brooke got her first two about 3/4 weeks ago and they are about 70% out now

Darwin's four bottom teeth came through the gums at the beginning of October, and seem to be finished now; I'd say it took about eight weeks for them to be completely in, but within half that time he looked like he had a mouth full of teeth. If you can feel the tooth and just see it through the gum, chances are it'll be nicely visible within a week or two so you'll probably be able to see it in your Christmas pictures :D

think for it to be fully visible it might take about 4 weeks but by xmas u should defo be able to c the tooth there properly Kx

aww congrats on her first new tooth. You will definately see it by Christmas time. I bet she will look just adorable.
Bryce was born with 2 teeth, one that cut through and one that was just sitting there and it finally cut through yesturday. Hes getting his 3rd soon i can see. hes only 12 weeks old. :D

OMG I've been told it's possible for babies to be born with teeth but never really knew of one iykwim! :D

I cant wait till I can see a full tooth :rofl:

So exciting and so cute!

OMG I've been told it's possible for babies to be born with teeth but never really knew of one iykwim! :D

Im posting a picture of his teeth, the buds from birth and the actual teeth that erupted. My little guy was just born Sept 22, so hes not old enough really for teeth but hes got them. We were hoping they were phantom teeth but nope, dentist confirmed teeth, ugh lol.

This was taken just a few days befor he turned 12 weeks. The 2nd tooth had just poked through thats why I took the picture :)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mythreesons_three/teeth11wks2nd.jpg

This was taken just after birth. I was in shock and had to take the picture. Little teeth buds formed

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mythreesons_three/CIMG0039.jpg

WOW !!!! Daisy got one and it went away again:hissy: she's cutting her front two atm so im hopinig they will be up soon :yipee: i cant imagine her with teeth i'm a little scared if i'm honest.....well my boobies are!LOL

mommy2lilmean awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww blesss!

Hannah's took 4-5 weeks to fully come out

My little man cut his first tooth last week - poor little guy, it's been such an ordeal - he still isn't sleeping properly and tugging on his little ears - what a hardship - I'm just glad that they don't remember it in the long run.:baby:

is harrison the only one who is cutting his back teeth first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->