• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long has everyone been trying ** Survey*

I had one doctor last year who gave it to me and then said "come back in 6 months if you're not pregnant" :shock: I wasn't happy with that level of monitoring (or... non monitoring?) so I took a break after 3 months. My doctor here has me come in once/cycle for a pelvic exam to check for cysts, and also looks at my CM to see if it looks post-ov, and has done a cd21 progesterone test. It's the perfect level of monitoring for me =). Plus I pay everything out of pocket (no NHS in the US, and don't have insurance that would pay for it!), so I wouldn't be able to afford ultrasound monitoring or anything. It's expensive, but it's nice to feel like you're in with a chance!

1. 1 year & 2 months
2. If I don't turn out to be pregnant this cycle, next cycle is up in the air. I will do a natural cycle if my doctor won't do IUI, and after that I'm starting with the fertility center here.
3. No diagnosis...just unexplained. DH is fine, I've had HSG, blood tests, ultrasounds and everything looks to be normal, and I ovulate every single month.
4. Nope. :(
5. Not that I know of.

1. 1 year
2. HSG next cycle then the following will be my first IUI with Femara
3. PCOS
4. No
5. No

Next month on the 18th will mark two years of ttc! I never thought there was anything wrong with me but now I'm pretty sure I might have pcos, I do indeed have alot of the symptoms and signs. I took s quiz online about pcos and it said that I could very much have it because I have alot of symptoms. I was however very blessed with a wonderful baby boy back in 2007, he will be 5yrs old in October. He is my ex though not my hubby, so its been upsetting!! I know my hubby got good sperm because he has two girls, three boys with his ex:-(. Its very depression to know she got pregnant all those times but I never can now, I actually was good friends with my husband for a few years before we got together. So, I was around when his ex was getting pregnant and I was very jealous because I always had a big crush on hubby but didn't think we ever be together and married :)!! I wouldn't change it for the world, right now I'm on CD 5 out of 35 and I believe due to O the 14th of September. I actually plan on renting a fertility monitor this month where it can confirm ovulation, accuracy level with a vaginal sensor, provides complete fertility window and lastly advance notice of ovulation. So I'm going to rent that till I get pregnant an also I want to try *insulite*, its helps with pcos also infertility!! Heard a few success stories on here about it and its $97 for a months supply but cheaper for a three month or bigger supply!. Babydust to all you ladies I hope one day we all get our :bfp:

1. Since July 2011. We haven't really been "trying" since we found out we didn't have any sperm to work with. Got referred to the clinic in December 2011 and have been waiting to start trying again since then. :(

2. Since DH's testosterone was normal in June (no idea how he went from hypogonadism to low normal), we are going do to one last SA before moving on to donor sperm IUI. We were going to do donor sperm IUI in July/August but we had a Hep C scare. Turns out he just had the antibodies (must have been the 25% that beats it on their own) and we were just given to green light to move ahead of AF ever shows up. She has been MIA since I stopped the pill almost 3 weeks ago when my cycle was canceled suddenly. I have to take the pill for a cycle before doing anything due to my high LH.

3. Him: Azoospermia and testicular failure but he now has normal low testosterone so we have no idea what that means. Me: High LH.

4. I have a 4 year old from a previous relationship. The bio father is not in the picture.

5. None. Just grief from knowing DH will never have a bio baby.

1 how long have you been trying .17 yrs
2 whats the next plan on action fet next cycle
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with pcos and nk cells
4 do you currently have any children at all no
5 have you had losses yes 3 early m/c all ivf

1 how long have you been trying-- 19 LONG months
2 whats the next plan on action-- Booking myself & partner for Fertility Tests
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with-- No
4 do you currently have any children at all-- No
5 have you had losses-- Yes 2 mc

Hi all, am new here! so this is my background so far...
1 how long have you been trying - 15 months
2 whats the next plan on action - waiting for ultrasound results for pcos, had cd2 and cd21 tests (cd21 to be done again), hubs to make an appt for sperm analysis then hopefully referral
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - nothing diagnosed yet, but likely to have PCOS
4 do you currently have any children at all - no
5 have you had losses - one early mc at 6 weeks in Sept 2011 - that was third month of ttc and no luck since...

Hello,
1. 5years,
2.waiting to be referred,
3.no diagnosis (cant find a problem)
4.no children myself, partner has a 7year old
5.no losses (hope never will) :)
xxx

1 how long have you been trying - 15 months
2 whats the next plan on action - Discussing initial bloodwork with doctor
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - none as yet
4 do you currently have any children at all - none
5 have you had losses - none that I'm aware of

1 how long have you been trying - 3yrs, 8mths
2 whats the next plan on action - laparoscopy to check for possible endo and remove cysts. Then onto IVF
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - was previously unexplained but on Monday they said I have low AMH of 8, and also can see choc cysts (endometrium) on my right ovary. DH is perfect
4 do you currently have any children at all - none :nope:
5 have you had losses - nope

3.5 years
Loose weight to see if that helps
Well we never officially got diagnosed but it's unexplained
Partner got two me none..
Never been pregnant..

How long? 2.5 years
Next step? I have my second FS appointment in 2 weeks, when it is likely we'll be referred for IVF
Diagnosis? Unexplained infertility
Children? None
Losses? None

Never had the elusive BFP. :cry:

How long? since April 2010 but currently on cycle 26
Next step? we have been re-referred to FS - not sure whether they'll suggest clomid, IUI etc or just go straight to IVF
Diagnosis? All tests last year came back absolutely fine for me and DH
Children? None
Losses? 1 in August 2011 mmc at 11 weeks, baby never got past 6 weeks

I'm 36.... just adding age in the mix too fyi.

1 how long have you been trying 4 years and 3 months actively TTC, about 10 months prior to that we were NTNP
2 whats the next plan on action Hopefully IUI if my body will cooperate.
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with Nothing at all, DH and I are both "normal"
4 do you currently have any children at all I have been blessed with two beautiful boys, which only makes this all the more confusing.
5 have you had losses 3 since I began TTC, all very early.

1 2.5 years
2 both pregnancies ectopic. will probably try ivf.. have to wait for 3 months so that the methotrexate doesnt effect the pregnancy in any way.
3 only problem- dont ovulate.. but now due to ectopic seems like both tubes have a blockage:(
4 nope
5 2

1 2 years, 4 months
2 Clomid, HSG was clear.
3 PCOS (mild)
4 Me - No. OH - Two.
5 Chemical - Nov 2011

1 how long have you been trying Over 3 years
2 whats the next plan on action IVF
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with Low sperm count and they aren't exactly sure whats wrong with me
4 do you currently have any children at all No
5 have you had losses 4 all before 8 weeks

1 1.5 years
2 on waiting list for icsi (1 month into 6 month wait)
3 very low sperm count (1 mil) with low morphology
4 sadly not
5 nope

1 how long have you been trying: 3 years come 10/2012 since DH had his 14 year old Vasectomy reversed
2 whats the next plan on action : clomid with :sex: the old fashioned way and than IUI next if that doesn't work
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with: DH has a low sperm count after VR, I have endometriosis
4 do you currently have any children at all : no i Don't, but DH has two teenagers from a previous marriage
5 have you had losses: no

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"