• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long has everyone been trying ** Survey*

Good thread.... Interesting to see where everyone's at. Here's my deets:

1 how long have you been trying about 15 months. I don't like to count.
2 whats the next plan on action Finally have a FS appointment to get all my testing done as well as a SA for DH. Had to wait a year to get a referral (typical I know)... got my referral in June, appointment is in september. :wacko:
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with Nothing yet (see #2). My acupuncturist diagnosed me with Spleen Qi deficiency. :shrug:
4 do you currently have any children at all Never had a BFP
5 have you had losses I've had some odd things happen around AF a couple times since I started TTC which sometimes makes me think maybe I had some verrrry early losses. But that's all speculation.

1 how long have you been trying - 4 years 9 months

2 whats the next plan on action - more progesterone testing this cycle to see if the ovulation last month was a fluke or if the NSAID's I'd been taking the whole time we've been TTC until recently, were what's been stopping me from ovulating (I'm a little bitter that I had to find this out by myself and that none of my drs mentioned that side effect). If I ovulate then we'll carry on trying and waiting for IVF (Oct 2013), if I don't then we'll start clomid.

3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - PCOS, endometriosis, & inflammatory arthritis which may be a factor

4 do you currently have any children at all - I have none, DH has 2 from a previous relationship

5 have you had losses - I had one last year

1 how long have you been trying - 1 year 8 months

2 whats the next plan on action - Going back to FS in october for OHs tests

3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - male factor infertility

4 do you currently have any children at all - Nope :(

5 have you had losses - Not that I'm aware of

1 how long have you been trying 3 years, 9 months, 3 weeks and 5 days ;)
2 whats the next plan on action Next FS meeting in Oct, probably get told that I need to lose more weight then cry in the car and wait for the next app. IVF is the only option.
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with PCOS
4 do you currently have any children at all Nope, I'm not that lucky. Never seen a BFP EVER!
5 have you had losses Not as I know of but I was told my a psychic that I have had AND that I will give birth to a baby that won't be alive (sick eh!)

2 whats the next plan on action Next FS meeting in Oct, probably get told that I need to lose more weight then cry in the car and wait for the next app. IVF is the only option.
4 do you currently have any children at all Nope, I'm not that lucky. Never seen a BFP EVER!
5 have you had losses Not as I know of but I was told my a psychic that I have had AND that I will give birth to a baby that won't be alive (sick eh!)

Omg I can not believe a psychic told you that, that's terrible!! Have you tried a low GI diet meant to be great for us pcos girls :)

1 how long have you been trying
Almost 3 years
2 whats the next plan on action
A few more IUIs and then IVF
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with
MFI
4 do you currently have any children at all
No
5 have you had losses
No

I wish all of you the best of luck. May all of your dreams come true.

That wasn't very nice of her to say. I hope you don't take her seriously. That's very sick.

1 how long have you been trying-22 months!

2 whats the next plan on action-I have a lap and dye scheduled end of oct ;-)

3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with- oh sa good results, all my bloodwork came back great but slightly low progesterone, so scheduled to have my lap and dye, and hopefully might start getting some answers.

4 do you currently have any children at all-no children :-(

5 have you had losses-no losses.

Hiya, hope you don't mind me joining in..

1 how long have you been trying - 14 months
2 whats the next plan on action - not sure, another trip to the Dr I suppose
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - nothing, Dr said we're both fertile
4 do you currently have any children at all - none
5 have you had losses - no

Very frustrated

H x

Hello. :)
1 how long have you been trying - 2.5 years.
2 whats the next plan on action - Waiting to start Clomid next cycle.
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - PCOS.
4 do you currently have any children at all - Nope.
5 have you had losses - Nope.

Can't believe that psychic!! Awful! I hope you're not taking them seriously. :hugs:

Danni
Xx

It's shocking isn't it! I have some great stories that have happened throughout my time TTC! Thanks ladies! I have tried the low gi but never got anywhere :(

1. How long have you been trying - 5 years or so :wacko:

2. Whats the next plan on action - After 4 rounds of Clomid I've now been referred to a FS for tests.

3. What have if any have you been diagnosed with - So far I haven't been diagnosed with anything. OH tests were ok too.

4. Do you currently have any children at all - None :nope:

5. Have you had losses - Yes 1

how long has everyone been trying ** Survey*
sorry if this is already a thread
1 how long have you been trying
2 whats the next plan on action
3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with
4 do you currently have any children at all
5 have you had losses

1..been ttc no.3 for 20 months
2. I am going back to the fertility clinic on the 27th September If no bfp by then.
3.. Diagnosed with PCSO May 2011
4. I have 2 children already age 7 and 4
5.. No losses for me

1 how long have you been trying 4 and 1/2 years

2 whats the next plan on action my BMI is too high for clomid so epic diet to get it down :( (33.1 BMI)

3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with PCOS whixh is ruining my life

4 do you currently have any children at all nope

5 have you had losses nope

1. How long have you been trying: Since 2007, 5 years now.
2. Whats the next plan on action: Find a surrogate.
3. What have if any have you been diagnosed with: PCOS, weak cervix and CFS.
4. Do you currently have any children at all: No.
5. Have you had losses: Two, one at 8 weeks, one at 15 weeks.

1. 17 months
2. Awaiting referral to fertility clinic
3. PCOS and underactive thyroid
4. No children
5. No losses

1 how long have you been trying - over 2 years

2 whats the next plan on action - no idea, after having done all bloods, scans, HSG, lap&Dye, Hysteroscopy we were told that we are not eligible for NHS funding for assisted conception. trying to improve hubby's sperm count with vitamins and no alcohol

3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - High FSH: 14.3 and low sperm count: less than 3 million

4 do you currently have any children at all - no

1 how long have you been trying - over 2 years

2 whats the next plan on action - no idea, after having done all bloods, scans, HSG, lap&Dye, Hysteroscopy we were told that we are not eligible for NHS funding for assisted conception. trying to improve hubby's sperm count with vitamins and no alcohol

3 what have if any have you been diagnosed with - High FSH: 14.3 and low sperm count: less than 3 million

4 do you currently have any children at all - no

Why have they told you, you are not eligible for funding? :)

Why have they told you, you are not eligible for funding? :)

IUI - cos of hubby's low sperm count
IVF - cos of my high FSH

we are trying to improve both although I think FSH is very hard to reduce

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116