How long have you all been ttc?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Just wondering what month everyone's on in ttc?
I'm in my first month, so not expecting much at test time.

Hello;))

I am in my first month as well....but doing all I can :haha:

Cycle #2. It usually takes me 3-4 cycles to get pregnant so I'm not too anxious yet.

3rd since I've been off bc waiting to ovulate on a normal basis :) TTC #1

Just starting third cycle of ttc#2. My cycles are 30-45 days and dh is difficult to get to bd so I'm not holding out much hope. :(

On my 5th cycle! :( Hoping to catch it this month!

As of Jan 1st we will be in our 48th month of TTC for #1. Hoping this is our year.

This is my 3rd cycle TTC #1. :) This cycle is a moot point though as I did not ovulate at all :( which really stinks.

Just starting cycle#3 TTC#1. Added preseed for cycle#2, adding softcups for this cycle.

35th cycle, TTC #1! Everything has always came back good for me until a month ago I broke down and did the HSG (dye to see if tubes are open) They were open but found a blockage in my endo lining, had it removed 3 weeks ago and they believe I should be very fertile for now on, but we will have to see.

After 6 mo start talking with doctors so that if does take you a year or more HOPEFULLY NOT that you get your testing done right at the year mark and dont have to be tortured for 3 years like I have!

Any advice just ask us ladies on this forum! Dont be shy with the TMI!

Hi ladies. I haven't posted in a while. This will be cycle 5, TTC#1. I recently started temping (last cycle), and the red devil came. This time I caved and purchased opk's, preseed and softcups. I read a lot of success stories with those so Im hoping it works.

Has anyone else used preseed?

Cycle 5 TTC #2 here, in the tww at the moment so fc for a bfp in a few days...

I used preseed one cycle, I didn't get my bfp but I just bought more from amazon and plan to use it this cycle. I also just bought prenatals to start taking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->