How long have you been trying? Or how how long did it take to try?

This is our first month of trying, lots of :dust: to us all

We are on our 7th month now.. hope this one is the lucky one :hugs:

We've been trying for three cycles, but we could probably discount one as I think we weren't doing it on the best cycle days.

It seems longer though :/

We have been unsuccessful for 3 months now officially trying so we're moving onto number 4. I've just bought a clearblue fertility monitor online this morning after reading great reviews about it. I worry that Im not even ovulating despite having regular periods. I really felt as though I may have been pregnant this month and I really got my hopes up but then my period came a day late yesterday. I know its silly but I couldnt stop crying, I feel as though this is the hardest thing ever and I know that people have been trying much longer but you still cant help how you feel. In my case Im a worrier and I start to think that it'll never happen and its so hard when people around me are falling pregnant straight away so easily. Good luck to everyone

Started trying last summer than had to stop because I had eye surgery... Since then we've started ttc again for the last 3 or 4 cycles. Every month I thought I was preggo and sure that I was having implantation bleeding. Turns out AF has just been strange lately. I've done my share of crying on cycle day 1.

We are nearly into cycle #7. I say this because even though AF hasn't reared its ugly head I can sure feel it coming with full force. It took us 6 months with Jake and 9 months with Brady, so I'm guessing it'll be somewhere around that long this time too

Hi ladies,

It took us 11 moths of trying to get a bfp. I was on the pill for 10 years before coming off it and only really got regular cycles back after 6 months.

My bfp cycle was actually going to be my last for a while as I decided I needed a break and was going to go back on the pill for a few months. I just couldn't cope with the disappointment. I honestly started doubting my mental health at one point as I was really getting obsessed! Never thought I was that kind of person but TTC messes with your head big style.

So i know how hard it is and even though it is exciting, it is soul destroying as well. Just keep going ladies and believe me, when you get that bfp it will taste all the sweeter for the wait!

Good luck xxxx

Wev been trying a year and 6months! :( Good luck to you :) Hope you have more luck than we do!..x

:hi: ladies i have been trying for two years for my 1st, it's such an emotional rollercoaster!! i've had lots of investigations and been on clomid, can't find anything wrong with me or dh :spermy: ....... i really want a :bfp: :cry:

were now on our 19th month and its hard really hard and upsettin to see a bfn everymonth its heartbreakin you will get there soon thou luv dont worry xxxx :dust: to you all xxxxx

We have been TTC for 14 months. Had my first proper AF this month, got my FS appointment booked for 1st April, so all looking hopeful

Ten months, and I feel it in my guts there'll be an 11th. :growlmad:

First round of bloods came back clear. Going for my progesterone bloods tomorrow.

I've not grown bitter or jealous of other ladies, and I doubt I ever will because I'm just too happy with my life, my husband, my career and myself to bother with fruitless comparisons. I wouldn't change my life with anybody's, honestly (I'm such a self-absorbed b*&^$ :haha:).

However, I have grown excessively impatient and irritable against meaningless patronising and anti-scientific advice by people that don't care and just want to brush it off. 'Maybe you're trying too hard'. 'As long as you stress it won't happen'. Well f*&^ off! It's my body, my business, and I'll stress as much as I bloody want.
:hissy:

#1 19 months and 4 IUIs
#2 1 month ntnp
#3 7 months
ttc#4 for 8 months and counting

I might have 3 kids, but I'm definatley not a fertility queen, lol.

Ten months, and I feel it in my guts there'll be an 11th. :growlmad:

First round of bloods came back clear. Going for my progesterone bloods tomorrow.

I've not grown bitter or jealous of other ladies, and I doubt I ever will because I'm just too happy with my life, my husband, my career and myself to bother with fruitless comparisons. I wouldn't change my life with anybody's, honestly (I'm such a self-absorbed b*&^$ :haha:).

However, I have grown excessively impatient and irritable against meaningless patronising and anti-scientific advice by people that don't care and just want to brush it off. 'Maybe you're trying too hard'. 'As long as you stress it won't happen'. Well f*&^ off! It's my body, my business, and I'll stress as much as I bloody want.
:hissy:

love your attitude, lol.:thumbup:

Thanks. :mrgreen:

And as far as your idea of not being a 'fertility queen'... you seem fertile enough to me. I think all those women that brag about how 'fertile' they are by conceiving the first cycle are just dumper than a brick wall. It's really just a matter of luck, and most of the time in juxtaposition with age.

It was kind of reassuring to read that the average time a couple in their 30s take is nine months. It doesn't make the BFNs any easier to deal with, but at least it helps me keep things into perspective.

:flower:

Hi ladies

It is so inspiring to read all your ttc/bfp journeys. I am currently in my 7th cycle and already seems like forever. Hoping for that BFP. Baby dust to all you wonderful ladies.

It took us 7 cycles TTC then a few NTNP before that- so all in all, almost a year.
Hang in there- it'll happen when you least expect it (my successful cycle was the least likely in them all!).
Good luck!

Thanks. :mrgreen:

And as far as your idea of not being a 'fertility queen'... you seem fertile enough to me. I think all those women that brag about how 'fertile' they are by conceiving the first cycle are just dumper than a brick wall. It's really just a matter of luck, and most of the time in juxtaposition with age.

It was kind of reassuring to read that the average time a couple in their 30s take is nine months. It doesn't make the BFNs any easier to deal with, but at least it helps me keep things into perspective.

:flower:

True, that does help keep it in perspective.
But with the first, I was only 25 and had a lot of difficulty with getting pregnant. Personally, everyone that I know that has kids, is above average in the fertility department. Noone has taken longer than 4 months to conceive, even in their 30s. It's hard to remember those statistics when getting repeated bfns.

been trying for 7 mnths an stress like never before!
la rockera i like ur attitude
mbaby dust to allxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"